Bonds

3rd Person POV

The following day Tsunade had called Ino into her office and had taken away her keys to the student council office and had told her that she was no longer needed. Someone who could handle the job would be taking her place.

"But I can handle it!" She argued. Tsunade tried to explain in way that wouldn't hurt the useless blonde in front of her.

"You're head cheerleader and you have an after school job at your families flower shop, with both of those taking up your time as well as your regular school work it's no wonder it's too much for you. Therefore, Uzumaki Karin will be talking your place as student council president." Immediately, Ino looked offended.

"Karin? The redhead that I beat in the initial elections? Two years ago?" Ino asked, looking for clarification.

"The one and only." Tsunade confirmed, not at all feeling bad or guilty for what she was doing. As a matter of fact, it almost felt like justice.

After just sitting back and watching the blonde take advantage of Sakura, who was like a daughter to her, Tsunade felt it was about time to finally do something about it.

After dismissing the blonde from her office Tsunade began looking through her drawers for her secret stash.

She needed a drink.

Shortly afterward leaving the principals office, Ino had sought out the Hyuuga heiress to interrogate her. Which was why Ino was once again in Sakura's advanced class which she shared with Hinata.

She bombarded the heiress with question after question. Like why she didn't do the paperwork? Why she gave it to Principal Tsunade of all people? And if she knew that in doing all of this, it made the principal take away her position as President and gave it to someone else.

"Why do you care that you lost the position anyway? You didn't actually do anything, so how could you lose something you never really had to begin with?" Sakura said, coming to the defense of Hinata.

"I've had just about enough out of you Haruno!" Ino screeched as she snapped her head over, making the glare go from Hinata to Sakura.

"And everyone else has had enough of you Yamanaka. You're so... Annoying." Ino gasped as everyone else looked on with dropped jaws.

Everybody had known that that was Uchiha Sasuke's favorite word to use when it comes to his fan girls. It had been his favorite especially against Ino after the break up. And when Sasuke, the guy who hardly shows emotion, if at all, insults you, it makes you feel so beneath him that you almost want you hide yourself away forever. So needless to say, Ino had pounced on Sakura, tackling them both to the floor.

~•~

An hour later both girls found themselves sitting in front of the Principal, her eyebrow twitching every two seconds.

"Would either of you girls care to explain, what happened or why it happened." Tsunade asked calmly, trying not to let her anger show.

"Ino happened because she's fucking Ino." Sakura said, snapping.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean forehead girl?" Ino yelled back.

"Exactly what it sounds like Pig. No further explanation needed."

"Why you Billboard Brow!"

Tsunade watched as both girls got in each other's faces, sparks flying between them. Within seconds both girls were throwing insults at each other and trying to talk over the other, it almost became a yelling contest until Tsunade stepped in, slamming her hand on her desk to get their attention.