Chapter 9-Shopping

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with some things. Also, I will be fixing errors in this story. 

You walked downstairs with Papyrus, sans following right behind you. Your face was completely red, thinking over what happened before Papyrus walked in. You and Sans were about to kiss. Kiss!. What was wrong with you? What has gotten into you? Maybe you just got to caught up in the moment. Yeah, that's it. You would explain it to Sans later on when you had time. 

You stopped at the stairs when you saw two people standing near the door. One was a tall robot who was smiling at you and Papyrus. Besides him was standing a reptilian girl who was fiddling with her thumbs. 'H-hello Papyrus, we got your call about how a human was here and..." The yellow reptilian mumbled and stopped when she looked at you. "O-Oh my god you weren't kidding..".

"OF COURSE I WASN'T KIDDING ALPHYS! I AM TRYING TO HELP THE HUMAN MAKE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE IN THE UNDERGROUND, SO I WANTED TO INTRODUCE THEM TO YOU!" Papyrus said. The reptile girl who was apparently named Alphys walked up to you and held out her hand. "I-I'm Alphys... N-nice to meet you..." She smiled shyly. 

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you too, Alphys." You smiled and took her hand in yours, shaking it gently. The robot walked up to you in a modeling way and stopped in front of you. "Hello darling~ You must have heard of me as I am widely popular in the underground, but in case  you haven't, I am Mettaton. Pleasure to be in your service darling~.". The robot took your hand and shook it firmly. You gave a gentle smile back.

"OH HUMAN! METTATON AND I WERE TALKING AND WE WERE PLANNING FOR ALL OF US TO GO OUT FOR DINNER TONIGHT AT METTATONS FAMOUS RESTAURANT! IF THAT IS OKAY WITH YOU OF COURSE.". You looked at everyone and gave them a smile. "I don't mind at all... But I don't have any fancy clothing... Actually I only have one pair of clothing ever since I fell down here in the first place." You said, shifting in your shoes. 

"Oh darling no need to be so shy! I love shopping and when your shopping, you will be in glamour once were finished darling!~" Mettaton smirked. "O-oh no... you don't mean you're paying, right? I can pay for myself.. it really is fine..". Truth is you didn't have any other money either. You just didn't want to be rude. 

"come on kid, take the offer. maybe we can even have mettaton buy us some ketchup." Sans said giving you his famous lazy grin. "Don't you mean buy you ketchup?" You smirked and he gave you a playful glare. You giggled and looked at Mettaton who was looking at both you and Sans. Mettaton then looked at you. 'Let's go then darling, we don't want to be late for dinner now.". 

Soon enough all five of you were heading to Alphys lab, where Mettaon had their own shopping place for him nearby. But it was located in Hotland, and boy did that title keep up to it's name. You were sweating. You looked over at Sans and gaped in surprise as he had his jacket on. "You're wearing a jacket in his heat?!". "skeleton's can't feel the weather remember?". You did remember, we wasn't even shivering when he gave you his jacket back when you first met him. 

"Here we are darling~ Allow me to measure you and find the perfect clothing for you" They mused before walking into the shop with you and having you stand on a pink stool. Mettaon grabbed a measuring tape and measured your waist size before zooming around the place for clothing. It was a gigantic place. Well he is the undergrounds only superstar, of course they own something like this. 

You walked over to your friends who were watching Mettaton zoom around the place. "W-wow they really do have a lot of clothes..." Alphys said. She hasn't said a word the whole trip here. "Yeah, they do. Plus they know where everything is as well, I would have got lost by now." You smiled at her, glad there was another girl you could walk to without them yelling at you and trying to take your soul. 

Mettaton soon came back with two piles of clothing and gosh were they gorgeous. The clothing ranged from regular, to jackets, to dresses. "Here you are darling, these are all in your size. Choose a dress so we can go to dinner now~" They let you choose one. You looked at the dress choices and chose a (F/C) dress that went to your knees. They led you to a dressing room and let you try it on. You slid on the dress and was surprised at how well it fit you. You ran your hand through your hair to get it at least to the point where decent and walked out back to your friends. 

"W-Wow (Y/N)! You look amazing! I-I wish I looked as good as you did in that dress..." Alphys mumbled. "WOW HUMAN! YOU LOOK GREAT! A COMPLIMENT FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" You giggled. Sans was taring at you, frozen in place. "wow kid, you dressed up pretty nicely. you look great, kid.". That made you blush and had you look away at Mettaton who was smiling. "Shall we all go to dinner now?". You all nodded and headed towards Mettatons restaurant. You walked in to be greeted by a broken fountain with a rectangular shaped Mettaton spilling water from it's mouth. There were people by the elevator waiting for it to open. It was wonderful. 

Monsters stared at you. It was getting a bit uncomfortable now. The five of you sat at a table and looked at the menu's. Sans of course got ketchup. You got a salad, Alphys got a glamburger, Mettaton got just water, and Papyrus got pasta, per usual. It was a great time and you were truly happy you fell down into here. Being with your friends fills you with determination.