Chapter 6-Date With Papyrus

Thank you for 100 reads on this book! I did not expect to get this many actually. I'm surprised I got one read! I might do a short story (for any Undertale character), so let me know which character you want! 

The next day you awoke to rustling in the kitchen, you groaned and sat up on the couch. You saw Papyrus making breakfast, which was pancakes (thankfully). You stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Morning Papyrus..." You mumbled, sitting down at the table, yawning. "MORNING HUMAN! ARE YOU READY FOR OUR SUPER AWESOME PUZZLE-FILLED DATE?!" He yelled, looking back at you to smile proudly before going back to cooking. "BUT OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE EXCITED, YOU'LL BE GOING WITH ME OF COURSE!".

You looked at him, dumbfounded. You totally forgot about that date with Papyrus. "Y-Yeah! Of course I am excited! I can't wait!" You laughed nervously. "GREAT! WE WILL HAVE OUR DATE AFTER BREAKFAST!". You slowly nodded and saw Sans walk into the kitchen. "so, uh, you two really are going on a date, huh?" He said, sticking his hands into his pockets. You could have sworn you saw his smile slide down a bit.

"YES! WE ARE BROTHER! (Y/N) HAS A PASSION FOR PUZZLES, JUST LIKE ME!" He smirked happily. "that's great papyrus, well, i hope you two have fun on that, uh, date. oh, i'll be at grillby's if you need me" He said, before walking out of the house. You sighed and looked at Papyrus who was setting the breakfast on a plate. 

Later on after breakfast you decided to put something decent on, but you realized; you only had one outfit as you fell down here. Ugh, you needed  to go shopping. Do they even have stores here in the underground? You fixed your clothing and walked downstairs to Papyrus, who was waiting for you eagerly. "READY HUMAN! LET'S GO!" He said, grabbing onto your hand and running outside. You two walked for a bit, before being back at the house. You gave him a questionable look, but went along with it anyways. 

He showed you his room and his undernet account, which you laughed at because you thought it was pretty cute to have one. "BUT, SOMEONE KEEPS GETTING ONTO ANON AND SAYING REALLY BAD PUNS!". Sans. Sans. All Sans. You laughed. Afterwards, you two walked around Snowdin, visiting the librarby, which you laughed at it's spelling error. "ALRIGHT HUMAN! TIME FOR SOME PUZZLES!" He smiled, making some. You looked at him and smiled, the date was actually pretty fun. Papyrus was a really cool guy. 

"ALRIGHT HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MADE SOME FUN PUZZLES FOR US TO DO TOGETHER!". You smiled and nod at him. It was a puzzle where you had to make more X's into O's, but instead there's ice. You slipped a couple of times, but you managed. Papyrus was sliding, posing. "NYEH-HEHEHEHHEEHEH". You snorted, and covered your mouth, laughing into it. Soon enough you finished the puzzle, and you walked back with Papyrus.

"HUMAN... PAPYRUS NEEDS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.." You looked at him for a bit before nodding, telling him to continue. "I, PAPYRUS, DOES NOT LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU LIKE ME, ROMANTICALLY, I MEAN. BUT I KNOW I JUST HAD YOU FALL MORE IN LOVE WITH ME HUMAN! I'LL HELP YOU GET SECOND BEST!" He gave you a hug and walked off. You smiled softly. You walked back, and saw Sans in Grillby's. You walk inside Grillby's and walk up to Sans, sitting down besides him.

He looks at you. "oh, hey kiddo. how was that date with papyrus?". "It was fun, but he said he didn't like me. But that's okay, I don't like Papyrus that way, but he's a cool guy" You say, looking down at the counter. "oh, well, at least you had fun, kid. wanna go back now? it's pretty late" He asked, drinking from his bottle of ketchup. "No... I don't... I want to stay here with you for a bit more..." You mumbled, resting your head on his shoulder. 

Sans face went blue, he slowly wrapped his arm around you're shoulder, looking away. "heh, kid... feeling a bit bonely?". You smiled, your cheeks red. Being with Sans fills you with determination.