thirty-nine

thank you to everyone reading because we reached 6k!

EDITED: 17/08/2017

third person

"you brought me to a diner?"

"i brought you to a diner which sells fries. fries that you can takeout and eat."

finn glanced at vienna and grinned, "so your adventure actually meant going out and buying food?"

"then eating it." vienna added whilst she smirked.

finn laughed as they walked in through the glass door. "will you be needing a table vi or are you taking out as usual?" a worker asked.

vienna's eyes lit up at the worker, "oh jay, a takeout of course!"

at the mention jay, finn suddenly became very flustered. he remembered getting jealous over the fact that this boy had said 'i love you' to vienna. how silly he thought.

"good because you easily stink up this place." jay joked, "go and get your food you knob."

"is this how you treat your customers? damn, i wonder how you keep your job." vienna teased.

the worker scoffed, "i've kept my job because i work well and i am polite to strangers, not my ugly ass best friend."

"oh shut it and entertain finn whilst i go order some saver fries which you can't afford." vienna scowled as she skipped to the counter.

"oops, sorry mate, i've totally just ignored your presence!" jay stretched out his arm, "i'm jason, jason dicksons but i prefer jay because it's wilder than jason."

finn shook jay's firm hand, "i'm finn, finn davies and i'm just finn."

"well isn't that just a lovely name 'just finn'." jay smiled.

finn chuckled, "i'm a body part of a fish, nothing lovely about that."

they both laughed quietly as vienna ordered her fries.

"hey colleen!" vienna greeted as she came up to the counter.

"hey kid, one portion of fries?" the 50 or so year old woman asked.

vienna shook her head, "make it two please." vienna replied as she nodded her head towards jay and finn.

colleen quickly called for the order, "ah, who's that darl'?"

"that's finn, he's visiting."

"i see, he's quiet a handsome boy isn't he?" she asked vienna, who only blushed at the question.

"well i suppose he is coll."

"go get 'em tiger." colleen teased, "that'll be two pounds darl'."

"here you go." vienna said as she handed the round £2 coin to the older woman.

"and here you go." colleen handed vienna her order and they bid eachother goodbye.

"come on finn, we better leave before jason over here tries to seduce you."

"be quiet you hoe, i ain't seducing no one."

"you not fooling anybody jay. anyway, finn's straight and is totally off the market."

"i am?" vienna stomped on his foot, "oh yep, definitely am."

"see? now back off and let us leave or i'll pour hot sauce on you in your sleep."

"atleast with hot sauce i'll finally be hot."

"you're already hot you mong, now shift."

"bye honey! see you tonight!" jay waved.

"bye bitch!"

and this author's note is still DEADly relevant :) cry
i just loveeee fred weasley hmmmmm.
—jess