Chp 3: Everyday Introduction...

Start from the beginning

Damn did she have him under a spell

Damn did she have him under a spell. "Damn she's beautiful.." He said smiling to himself. He got dressed and headed out the door. "Wait..where am i going? Oh right...work" he said Chuckling. "Now which one is my car?" he asked himself and he pressed the alarm and it went off making him jump. He got in and started it. "Now where is my job?" he asked himself confused. "Oh wait! I remember!" he said starting the car. Thankfully he remembers how to drive. He drove to work and went inside. "Hey guys.." he said walking in and everyone crowded him. "Are you ok Terrence how are you?" everyone asked him and replied that has just fine. Then he saw her. "Oh..I see you're staring at taraji..what do you think of her man?" Asked jussie. "She's hot.." he said smiling her way. Jussie chuckled and grinned. "Go get her tiger.." He said playfully moving terrence in front of him and everyone walked off. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey..taraji right?" he asked her and she nodded. "Terrence right?" She asked him and he nodded and they shared a laugh. "So..you're cookie Lyon huh?" he asked her and she nodded and flipped her hair. "So what caoffee place were you thinking of?" she asked walking to her trailer. "I have no idea but I could find one.." he said to her grinning. "That sounds like a plan.." she said smiling. After work they eventually found a coffee shop and went inside. They sat down and started drinking. "So..you married?" he asked her and she gave him a look. "Well aren't you a little desperate.." she said looking away. "No body's desperate..i just wanted to know.." he said smiling. "Well no..I'm not married..I'm single. And what about you Mr. Howard..don't think you're off the line too.." she said and they laughed and he stared at her. "Actually no...I'm single as well...it's really hard to find a woman sometimes..I want one that is really sweet and funny i guess..at least i think that's what i want.." He said shrugging and taraji deeply felt bad for him But didn't let it show. As much as he was confused in what kind of woman he wanted he was describing her without even realizing of course. "Well I like guys that are serious and sensitive.." she said smiling and he smiled back. "I think I'm serious and sensitive.." He said and they chuckled. "Oh So you are? Are you asking me if I like you Mr. Howard?" she asked and he grinned. "Just call me Terrence..please.." he said smiling as she took a sip from her coffee. "Ok...Terrence she said licking her lips and he chuckled. Afterwards he dropped her off at home and walked her to her doorstep. "Well that was..fun" she said smiling at him. "I Just really had a nice time..it didn't last long but it was fun.." he said and she giggled at him. She looked at him for a second and kissed him.

She couldn't resist herself

She couldn't resist herself. Even though he won't remember her the next morning she still wanted to show that she loves him. He kissed back and eventually they went inside. They started undressing and Terrence was suprised that he just met her this morning and now he was kissing her against the wall.

He picked her up and took her upstairs

He picked her up and took her upstairs. He took off her dress and unclipped her bra.

He tossed her on the bed and i guess they made love

He tossed her on the bed and i guess they made love...Taraji wasn't sure of it was love making because he's actually her boyfriend but doesn't realize and they have sex occasionally. For Terrence though..this was love making. He pulled away and gasped. "Wait! We just me this morning!" he said confused. "And we'll meet again tomorrow morning.." she said and he gave her a look. "Huh?" he asked confused. "Nothing..I've known you long enough.." she said bringing his lips abck to hers.

Afterwards they laid in bed together side by side

Afterwards they laid in bed together side by side. "Taraji.." said terrence. "Yes Terrence?" she asked him. "Was this casual sex...I think that's what it's called.." he said sighing. "No..it's not casual sex Terrence.." she said turning over and facing him. She kissed him and he kissed back. "So in the morning..will You still be here?" she asked him and he nodded. "Yes..I think so.." he told her smiling. "Will you even remember me the next morning?" she asked him and he gave her a look. "How could I forget about you? After today and tonight I could never forget you.." he told her grinning and kissing her. She pulled away and sighed and cupped his face. He looked so innocent and confused. "Are you sure?" she asked him. "Pfft of course I am...how could i forget you?.." he asked her and taraji sighed and forced a fake smile into her face as they drifted off to sleep...

TBC...