He sighed, then said. "Ok. He said that you guys talked and you told him how much you missed him and then he said you guys had consensual sex."

"Babe." I said as I grabbed his face. "Look me in the eye and ask me." He looked at the pictures of my family and I on the walls. "Babe, please. Look at me and ask me." I pleaded him.

He looked me in my eyes and he asked in a shaky tone. "Did you two have sex? Did he touch you in anyway?"

"No, he did not. Nor did he take advantage of me. I love you too much to ever wanna hurt you. I don't want you to hurt like I've been hurt. Even if I did hurt you. I would do whatever it takes even if it takes me to the ends of the earth to fix you. Because you sure as hell did whatever it took to fix me." I said with a tear streaming down my face. Troy looked me in my eyes and grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me. This wasn't any regular kiss, this kiss felt like our first one. His hands traveled down from my face to the small of my back. He stopped and took off his shirt. I looked at him with a confused look.

"So you don't have too. And besides that's the greatest thing I've ever heard from all my relationships and your missing something." He said as he teases me with my shirt half way up and he's on his knees.

"And what would that be?" I said with a playful smirk on my face.

"You know what it is." He said as he place a trail of kisses on my stomach.

"Umm.. I really don't." I said as he looked up at me.

"Emma Neylan Henderson." He said kissing and sucking at my skin on my stomach. I tilted my head back in pleasure.

"Mm... such good treatment. I think I might know what it is."

"If you can't tell me." He said as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall. "Then I'll make you say it or I'll make you moan it."

"Oh really."

"Are you testing me?" He said as he lifted my chin and kissed and sucked my neck viciously. I moaned loudly, so loud it echoed through the house. "Fuck that." He said as he walked into my room. He laid me on the bed and took off my shirt and pants. I had on my Calvin Klein's. I then had to make my way on top. He turned us over and I was on top. I was straddling him. I teased him by unzipping his pants slowly, unbuttoning the button, and pulling down his pants really slow.He bit his lip. I looked him in the eye. I ran my hands from his v-lines to his bare chest.

"Mm. No ones here but us."

"Just the way we like it." He said sitting up, he grabbed my sides and started to tickle me. I burst into to laughter. He turned me on my back and now was straddling me.

"Troy." I barely said through my vigorous laughs. "Stop."

"Not until you say it." He said as he kept going.

"I love you." I said still laughing.

"What was that?" He said as I grabbed both of his hands.

"I love you Troy."

"I love you too. I think I'm gonna let the whole world know." He said as he got off of me, walked out on to my balcony and shouted. "I'M IN LOVE WITH EMMA HENDERSON!!!" I smiled and shook my head. I could here sounds of the people nearby. Sounds of  "Why can't you do that for me?", "Good for you." "Goals.", and even a "Oh shut up." He came back with a goofy smile on his face. He kissed me as my door swung open.

"Hey Em, I was wondering if you...." My Mom said wide eye as she saw Troy hovering over me in his boxers and me in my Calvin's with hickeys on my neck and stomach. My cheeks heated up and i had an embarrassed smile  on my face. Troy tried to suppress his chuckles. "I've seem to have interrupt something. I thought he'd left at three o'clock this morning. But since I'm here would you two like something to eat?"  She asked with her cheeks as red as mines.