Chapter 16

A girl with bouncy bright pink hair walked out of the door. "Oh! Hi, (F/N)! Where've you been? I haven't seen you in such a looong time!" the pink haired girl exclaimed. The girl jumped over the counter and squeezed me tightly. "Pinkie...too tight...suffocating...losing air..." I said between wheezes. "Oopsie!" Pinkie said letting me go. Her eyes went over to BEN and Silver.

"Who are these people? They look...interesting." Pinkie said, she said the interesting with a dark tone as she narrowed her eyes. "No. Bad Pinkie." I scolded. "Awwww. But I've never had...whatever they are." Pinkie said flailing her arms in Silver and BEN's direction. "What does she mean "never had us"?" BEN said taking a step back. 

"Well, you know how EJ eats kidneys, right? Basically, think of EJ. Except worse." I told them. "Worse? What is worse?" Silver asked slowly floating towards the door. "I'm not blind. I can see you moving." I pointed out. BEN and Silver stiffened up. "What do you mean moving? We're not moving! You're the one that's moving!" BEN said nervously. 

Pinkie suddenly started running in their direction. BEN started screaming and stumbling to the door. Pinkie got to the door first and blocked it. "Not today." she said cheekily at BEN. BEN dropped to the ground on his knees. 

"Please don't eat me! I don't think pixels taste good!" BEN begged on his knees. I facepalmed and then walked over to them. I took BEN by the shoulders and lifted up with ease, due to him being relatively small. "BEN, you are not going to be eaten. And what type of killer begs for mercy? And Pinkie. There will be no eating of my friends. Do you both understand?" I scolded them. They looked awkwardly down at their shoes. "I. SAID. DO. YOU. UN. DER. STAND. ME." I said loudly. "Y-Yes, m-ma'am!" they both said in unison. 

"Good." I turned to Pinkie. "Anyways, I came here to get some cupcakes. Plus, my friends-that you won't be eating-wanted some too." I said giddily. "Same as usual?" Pinkie asked me. "You know it." I winked at her. She giggled and asked BEN and Silver what they wanted. BEN asked for a plain vanilla cupcake and Silver got the same. 

She hopped over the counter and took two vanilla cupcakes and set them on the counter. "You sure you don't want anything, y'know, special?" Pinkie winked at BEN and Silver. "Not from you, no." BEN mumbled. I gently hit BEN on the shoulder. "No, they don't." I said. "If you say so, Boss!" Pinkie saluted and went into the back to get the "special thing" for my cupcake. 

"Sooo...do you come here often?" BEN asked, obviously trying to break the overcoming silence. "When I lived alone in the forest, I would come here usually once a week, or maybe more." I answered. "Did ya miss me?" Pinkie said as she skipped back into the room holding a singular eyeball. "Lucky for you, I have a green eyeball just for you!" she said as she placed the eyeball on the cupcake she had in her other hand. 

"Yes!" I cheered as I giddily snatched the cupcake off the counter. "What's so good about green eyeballs?" Silver asked. "Hmm, they're more, how do I say it? Chewy? Yeah, chewy." I answered. Silver nodded his head in an understanding way. I lifted up my mask a bit and took a big bite out of the cupcake. "Gosh! At least try to be more clean when you eat!" Pinkie said taking a napkin out of a napkin dispenser. 

Pinkie took a hold of my chin and tilted it upwards to look at her. She dabbed gently around my mouth until all the frosting was off. "P-Pinkie?!" I squeaked. She smiled at me and went for my hand. Still in shock, I had no time to react as she took a bite out of my cupcake. 

"No! My cupcake!" I shrieked as I held the now empty wrapper in my hand. "Hehehe." Pinkie laughed as she walked away, swaying her hips as she went. I stuck my tongue out at her. She repeated the action before going behind the counter and going back to the back. 

BEN P.O.V

'What?! I come here for cupcakes and what do I get?! A crazy pink chick who has the hots for my girl and can get away with it! Not cool dude, not cool.' I thought.

Back to you...

I pouted while watching Pinkie walk away. I look back to see BEN in the corner muttering to himself while Silver looks like he's trying to comfort him. "Fine then, meany!" I yelled. I went over to BEN and Silver and took them by their collars and dragged them out so we could go back to the mansion.

Pinkie P.O.V

'Oh my cupcakes! What did I just do?! I mean, yeah, I did cover it up by eating her cupcake, she did get really mad. She looks so cute when she's mad. Wait, no! Aaahhh! I need to get closer to (Y/N)! I can't have those freaks taking my precious (Y/N) away from me!' I thought.

Ok, ok. Yes, I know it's been, like, months since I've updated. Yes, I can see your ever flowing comments of "update plz!". I just want you to know i'm trying my best to update AND give you decent chapters. ANYWAYS, thanks to all of you who have been giving me your support for this story and still be being here despite rarely getting chapters! Bye-bee!