Chapter 14

I didn't have much to do today, so I decided I would go up to BEN and Silver's room. I knocked on their door. No one opened the door. Thud! A loud thud came from inside the room. I knocked again. Just like last time, no one opened the door. 

A scattering sound came from the other side of the door. 'What is going on in there?' I thought. I knocked one last time. There was a sound of something climbing and then everything was still. 

"You okay?" I asked outside the room. There was nothing but silence. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door. I peeked inside the room. "Hello?" I asked. Nobody answered back. I opened the door completely. 

I didn't see anything particularly different. I carefully stepped inside the electronic filled room. I was cautious not to trip over any of the cords laying around. I looked around the room. 

I saw one thing different that wasn't there last time. A yellow creature with black and red eyes with a huge toothy grin was looking directly at me. I flinched when I saw it, but figured it was another figurine. It was lined up next to all of the Legend of Zelda figurines BEN had. 

I looked around the room to find the cause of the sounds I was hearing earlier. I felt a gaze burning a hole into my neck. I whipped my head around, but all I found was that yellow creature figurine. It's head seemed tilted more than it was last time. 

I inched closer to it until I was staring straight up at it. It's dark eyes made it feel as though it was staring into my soul. I went up on my tips toes to get a closer look. It didn't move, so I thought nothing of it and went to walk out of the room. 

"Pikaa..." a low moaning sound said as my hand touched the doorknob. I stood unmoving. I slowly turned my head back to look into the room. The yellow figurine was now on top of the TV, staring at me. 

"Pika pi..." it said. It wasn't a figurine, it was a living creature. I put my right foot backwards to walk away. When I went to walk away, its huge smile turned into a frown. I put my other foot backwards and he looked infuriated. I stepped forward and it's expression went normal. 

'Does it want me to stay?' I thought. I slowly walked forward until I was in front of it, staring down into its dark eyes. I hesitantly brought my right hand to it. When my hand was about to touch it, it smacked my hand away and scurried under the bed. 

'What does it want from me?' I wondered. I kneeled down next to the bed and looked under to try and find the creature. "(F/N)?" someone asked behind me. I eeped and jumped up. 

"S-Silver?! What are you doing here?!" I panicked. "This is my room. What are you doing here? And why are you looking under my bed?" Silver inquired. "Oh, that. Um, well, I was bored, so I went to your and BEN's room to look for you guys, but when I came, no one answered." I answered him. "Ok, but why were you looking under my bed?" he asked. 

'Will he believe me? If I tell him, he'll probably think I'm crazy. You know what, oh well.' I said in my head. "Well, there was this yellow figurine on BEN's shelf, but it turned out not to be a figurine, instead it was a living creature. It went under your bed and now I'm trying to see what it wants from me, since it got mad when I left, but also when I tried to touch it." I explained. "BRVR?" Silver asked. The yellow creature slowly emerged from the bottom of the bed, only its head visible. 

"Pika?" it sounded. "Ah, so it was you." Silver said looking at the creature. BRVR came out from under the bed and jumped onto Silver's shoulder. BRVR rubbed its cheek against Silver's. "Stop! That tickles!" Silver said craning his neck away from the affectionate creature. I could feel my heart melting. 'Too cute. Must hug.' I thought, speed walking towards the two. 

I brought the both of them into a tight embrace. "You guys are so cute!" I said tightening my hold on them. "(F-F/N)!" Silver stuttered. BRVR tried to squirm out, but I was having none of that. I let go of them, but before BRVR could get away, I grabbed one of his arms and squeezed him tight. 

I spun around the room hugging him on my chest. "You're the cutest thing ever!" I yelled, continuing to spin around the room. I brought Silver back into the hug and started jumping. "Cuuuuuutttteee!" I squealed. 

A pair of arms wrapped around my back. I strained my neck to see who was hugging me. "I'm cute too, right?" BEN asked winking. "Yes!" I said bringing him into the circle. After a long time of squealing and fangirling, I got tired and let them go. 

We all fell onto the carpeted floor. "Mmm...your floor is comfy." I said trying to snuggle the soft carpet. "Yeah, it is." BEN agreed scooting closer to me. Silver hummed in agreement and hovered over to me and laid down on my other side. "Pika!" BRVR said jumping onto my stomach. I giggled as he snuggled into my chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on the floor.

BEN P.O.V

"You sneaky, little pest." BEN hissed at the smirking BRVR. BRVR snuggled closer into (F/N)'s chest. I was seething with anger. Silver sighed and got closer to (F/N) so their bodies were touching. A look of betrayal flashed through my eyes. 

"Not you too, Silver." BEN said. "Just for warmth." Silver assured me. "Oh! Ok, then." I said smiling. I wrapped my arm around (F/N)'s stomach. "G-night." I mumbled. "It's 11:00 in the morning." Silver said. "Whatever." I mumbled, snuggling into (F/N)'s side and using her arm as a pillow. I soon fell asleep.

Idk what I just wrote but it's something, so here ya go! 

Requests are still open, if you want a creepypasta in the story go to the character requests chapter and comment it or you could just pm me~ :3

And please, PLEASE, give your dear Author some ideas for the story. I'm running on low here.

#helpAuthor2k16