Chapter 11

The pic above is Splendy in human form \(0-0)/

The sun shone brightly through the window. "Stupid sun waking me up..." I mumbled. I threw a pillow at the window. It just ended up making more light come through the window. I made dying dinosaur noises when the light hit me directly smack dab in the face. 

I tried to roll around to get out of the sunshine and fell face flat on the floor. 'Good thing I have my mask on.' I thanked myself. I got up off the floor and checked my bruise. It stung a little when I touched it but I could walk just fine. 

Clockwork was sleeping soundly in bed. I walked over to the window and fixed the shades. I put on a knee-length (F/C) dress with black flats. You could see my bruise. 

'It's not THAT noticeable. If I put some concealer on it, no one will see it.' I thought. I went to the bathroom and shuffled around the cabinets. After a few minutes of searching, I found the concealer. I put the concealer onto the bruise and made sure to cover it up as much as I could. I went out of the bathroom to find Clockwork gone. 'She probably went down to eat breakfast.' I thought. I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

I ended up sitting next to BEN and Splendy. "So (F/N), are you still up for our date tonight?" Splendy asked me. Everyone's (except for the people who were present at Sally's tea party) mouth dropped. "WWHHHAAAATTTT???!!!!" everyone said. 

"Well, I can walk just fine, I don't see why not." I shrugged. "Let's go an hour from now!" he said placing his dishes in the sink and walking out of the kitchen. "Ok!" I yelled at his retreating figure. "Since wh-when were you and Spl-lendy dat-ting?!" Toby yelled. "Actually, I would like to know too." Slendy said above everyone's chattering. 

Everyone looked at me while the people who knew just sat back and relaxed. "Splendy asked me if I wanted to go on a date and I said yes. No we are not dating." I said. Everybody nodded there heads in response with a few ohhs. After I finished my plate of waffles, I put the dishes in the sink. It was EJ's turn to wash the dishes today. 

"Hey, (F/N)!" a electronic voice yelled behind me. I turned around to see who was talking to me. The person who yelled my name was BEN. "Hmm?" I hummed. 

"Do you wanna go play video games with Silver and I?" the short Link look-alike asked me. "Sure, but I don't know how to play." I responded. "Silver and I will show you, k?" he said. "Ok, then." I replied as he dragged me to his room. 

BEN open the forest green door and took me inside. There were electronics EVERYWHERE. I could barely walk without tripping over a cord. I made my way around the maze of  PSP's. I finally made it over to the other side of the room, which had a single flat screen TV. 

"Where's Silver?" I asked. "He's in there." BEN answered pointing to the TV. "He's inside of the TV?" I asked. "Yeah, let's join him." BEN said. 

"Wait, wait, wait. You want me to go inside the TV?" I asked. "Yes, c'mon." he said holding his hand out. 'You know what, I've seen enough unbelievable things, so why not.' I thought taking a hold of his hand. He jumped inside the TV, with me being sucked in with him. We drifted for a few seconds until we stopped. 

He has holding me with my back against his chest while he held my waist. I opened my eyes slowly. Apparently when I was being sucked into the TV I closed my eyes. "You ok?" he asked still holding me around the waist. "Yeah I'm fine." I answered. He let me go. 

He continued to hold my hand. I looked quizzically at him. "So you don't drift in cyberspace for the rest of eternity." he said. 'Isn't that exaggerating a little.' I thought. "I'll send a message to Silver." he said bringing up a menu. He tapped on a profile that had Silver's face on it and sent a message to him.