IMAGINE: Warning Billy of the terrorist attack

| IMAGINE for @dovey0929 |

     You wait around a corner as teenage boys mill around you. You're waiting for one specific boy. Your best friend, Billy Tepper.

     You're the daughter of Luis Callie, a terrorist. You were enrolled in the all boys boarding school so you could pass information about the school to your father and his terrorist group. Now after you've grown too close to all your new friends, especially Billy, you've decided to not help your father. But it's too late. Your father has everything he needs to attack the school and now you're going to warn Billy.

     "Billy!" You exclaim, as you see him walking down the hall with a group of friends. You grab his arm and pull him out of the group.

     "Y/N, what's wrong?" Billy asks, his eyebrows drawn.

     You look up at him seriously. "Billy, this is really important. I need to speak with you alone." You say gravelly.

     Billy nods, concern flooding his eyes. "A-all right, let's go." He says, grabbing your hand and walking hurriedly to the confines of his bedroom.

---

     "What?!" Billy exclaims once you've finished telling him everything. He starts pacing. "A-and your father is a terrorist?" He gasps.

     You nod solemnly. "He is." You say softly. "But I promise, I'm not like him, Billy. I'm serious. At first I was... But I've changed. I'm not a terrorist. Not anymore." You say hoarsely.

     "So what are we going to do?" Billy sighs, sinking into a chair.

     "We're going to have to tell the cops." You state.

     "Even if that means your dad is going to be put in jail?" He asks, not meeting your eyes.

     You frown and slowly nod. "Yes." You answer. "I have to, Billy. He's not a good person. And if he's not going to be put into jail, he's going to cause a lot of terrorist attacks. All those peoples lives lost will be on me, Billy." You explain, tears in your eyes. "I can't live like that. I couldn't live with that." You add hoarsely.

     Billy looks at you and hugs you. "Okay, okay. This is going to be okay." He whispers. He pats your back and you sniff, hugging him back.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!