IMAGINE: Being Billy's pregnant girlfriend

| IMAGINE for @dovey0929 |

     Billy stares at the envelope on his desk and then reaches for it. He rests back in his chair and slides his finger across the opening of the letter which is from you, his girlfriend, who lives his hometown. He pulls the page out of the letter and holds it in his hands. His eyes start scanning the page and he reads aloud to himself.
     "Billy, I miss you so much. I can't wait for you to come home. My life is very different now that you're at boarding school. Many changes have occurred... including the unexpected surprise of my pregnancy. We're going to be parents, Billy. Can you believe it?! My parents are somewhat supportive of this baby. I know you and I can make this work. I'm so excited to meet out little one and I hope you are too. I figured to be about 3 months along..." Billy trails off, forgetting about the rest of the letter. He looks up at the wall, his heart pounding.
     He rubs his jaw. "I'm going to be a father." He whispers hoarsely. He heaves a sigh and rests his head back against the chair. "A dad..." He says. "Hmm." He murmurs, taking the table with his fingers. "All right then." Billy whispers, shaking his head.

---

     Four months later, you're at home with your parents, watching the latest news on the terror attack at the Regis High School, where Billy is attending. You put your fist to your mouth, worried out your mind. Your arm drapes over your pregnant belly protectively. Panic fills your heart while watching the news.
     "Is there any word yet on Billy?" You ask your parents. Your mother looks at your sympathetically and shakes her head.
     "Not yet, no." She says softly. You sniff as tears slide down your cheeks. "It'll be okay, honey. I'm sure he's all right." She says, reaching over and squeezing your hand.
     You wipe away your tears and choke back a sob. "I'm so worried about him." You cry.
     Your parents embrace you and you hug them back. You gasp, pain suddenly wracking through your abdomen.
     "Y/N?" Your dad questions worriedly. You pull back, breathing heavily, your hand on your stomach.
     "The baby." You breathe. You look at up your mom and dad. "It's coming." You cry.

---

     Your hold your little boy in your arms, your eyes closed, exhausted. You had the baby early this morning in a 24 hours labor. You're now in the hospital, alone. You overheard a nurse say that the terror attack at the Regis High School ended. You're still on edge because there is no word from Billy.
     Your son fidgets in your arm and you adjust him, your eyes opening. His eyes stare up into yours and you smile. You give him your finger and his tiny fingers wrap around it.
     "Oh, I love you so much." You whisper, leaning down and kissing his head.
     "I love you too, Y/N." A voice says. You look up at and see Billy.
     "Billy!" You cry with relief. He walks over to you and sits on the side of your bed. You grab his hand. "I was so worried. I thought something had happened to you." You breathe, tears sliding down your cheek.
     He smiles. "I'm all right." He says. "How are you doing?" He asks, before looking down at the baby in your arms. "And our son? How is he?" He asks.
     "We're wonderful, Billy." You laugh, weeping.
     "What's his name?" Billy asks.
     "I want to name him William, if that's all right with you." You answer.
     Billy puts his hand on your neck and kisses you deeply. "I love it." He whispers, resting his forehead against yours, and smiling.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!