IMAGINE: Mikey falling in love with you

"Hey, Mikey." You greet, walking up to your best friend Mikey Walsh, as he plays with a bat and a ball at a baseball field.
     He smiles immediately when he sees you. "Hi, Y/N." He says. "Wanna play with me?" He asks.
     "Sure." You answer, smiling. You hear thunder in the distance and look up at the darkening sky. "We're going to have to hurry though because I think it's going to rain." You state, before taking up a wooden bat.
     Mikey and you play baseball for twenty minutes before rain starts falling from the sky.
     "One more pitch, Mikey, then we should go home." You say, holding the bat up. Mikey throws the ball and you swing the bat, whacking the ball to the outfield. You drop the bat and run for first base as Mikey goes after the ball. One you run past third base, it's a race to home plate with Mikey right behind you. "No! No!" You squeal, laughing, pumping your legs even harder.
     Mikey jumps for you and tackles your body across home plate. You end up on your back, Mikey pinning you by your hands to the ground. Both of your chests heave, the rain splattering on you both. Mikey's eyebrows draw slightly while he breathes heavily. He stares at you for a long moment. He slides off of you and helps you up. Lightning flashes across the sky, thunder following after it.
     "Come on, we should get going." You breathe, starting to turn and pick up the bat.
     "Y/N, wait." Mikey says, grabbing your hand. He pulls you towards him and suddenly kisses you. When he pulls away, you stare at him in shock.
     You touch your lips and Mikey grins at you. He laces his fingers through yours. "I like you. I like you a lot." He whispers.
     You smile, squeezing his hand. "I like you too, Mikey Walsh." You say, before kissing him again in the rain.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!