My Fake Relationship (Chapter Sixteen)

Start from the beginning

Hayley nodded. "Ebony has been planning it all year; it's all you hear from her sometimes."

"Are suggesting what I think you are?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Sabotage."

"And how exactly is Harry getting in on this one?" I asked, handing her back the flier.

"He's on the committee, thanks to Ebony. We're on the inside," Hayley shrugged. "Plus, Ebony still thinks she has Harry wrapped around her little finger, but he's so over her."

"It's scary how much you know about my brother."

She groaned and leant against the lockers and then groaned again.

"What this time?" I asked her.

"It's your boyfriend," Hayley whispered.

"Which one?" I asked her. Had Tim come back again?

"The secret, but I guess the real l one," she told me.

I spun around to see Ringo walking over towards us.  As much as Hayley loved romance, and stupid lovy-dovy stuff, she just hated seeing it in real life and in front of her and especially with two people she knew.

"Hi," I said to Ringo.
He smiled at me. "Hi."

"I am now thankful for the fact that you can't make-out with each other at school," Hayley said.

I didn't turn away from Ringo and I heard Hayley sigh.

"Well, I'm off... to math... there's no harm in being early," she muttered.

Ringo and I didn't really notice Hayley walk off. I kind of just breathed for the moment and then leant against my locker.

"Seriously what's wrong?" Ringo asked me. "I know yesterday you said nothing was wrong, and you have ended up convincing me with your little... seduction, but I still think something's wrong."

"It's just Tim," I shrugged. "The usual."

"No, not the usual," Ringo disagreed. "Nina."

He was leaning against the locker in such a way that I knew he would lean down and kiss me... but we were at school.... so this was actually pretty dangerous... well not dangerous, but you get it.

"Okay," I caved. "He... Tim, that is... kind of has a... crush on you," I said.

Ringo gave me a look and when I didn't return the look he realised I wasn't joking.

"Oh, you're serious," Ringo said. "Well... doesn't he have a boyfriend?"

"Well... it's kind of different for him. You're not gay... I guess he's kind of allowed to feel like that," I shrugged.

"And you're mad at him, but he's allowed to feel like that?" Ringo said.

"You're my boyfriend though," I whispered.   

"So you're jealous?" Ringo asked.

"No... I mean, how can he-? Like my boyfriend-?"I whispered harshly.

"It's not that bad,' Ringo said.

"How can you not be creped out by this? You're not gay... doesn't this usually freak out guys?" I asked him.

"No, not really. People have feelings, it's normal, doesn't affect me because I won't do anything about it. Plus it helps when you have the most amazing girlfriends," he said smugly.

"Not a good look on you," I muttered, as I started walking down the hall.

I wasn't sure if Ringo was following me or not but as I rounded the corner I was suddenly pushed into a room. It took me only seconds to realise that it was Ringo who had pushed me into the room and had grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the room.