He Hurt Me

Chapter 3
Rachels pov:
I sat in the room with Annie waiting for Finn to leave. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I got up with Annie and opened it to see Sam.

"Hey you okay?" He asked me.

"Is he gone?" I asked him.

"Yeah he left but Rachel you know he's going to come back." He told me.

"I don't care I just I can't see him Sam. It's too much and honestly I don't know why he's here." I told him.

"I know but Rachel maybe he's here for a good reason. " He said.

"And maybe he's not. I don't xaee though he has hurt me one too many times to give him another chance and things are different now, I have Anna to think about and I don't him hurting her like he hurt me." I said.

"Rachel what happened the night Finn left?" He asked me.

I sat there and thought back to that night,

(One year ago )
"Finn , Finn please come back." I begged him coming into the apartment.

"No I'm sorry I can't." He said.

"What about Anna , what about us?" I asked him.

"You don't need me you have Sam." He said.

"Finn please just stop." I said.

"Did you kiss him?" He asked me.

"What?" I said confused.

"Did you kiss Sam?" He asked me.

I looked down and said,

"Once, but only because you weren't here and I was all alone and pregnant and I couldn't do it and it's not like we were together at the time." I said.

"Goodnight." He said and slammed his door.

(End of flashback )

......
Hey please go check out my Faberry story My Secret Love its on my page and its my first one so I'm really nervous. So please let me know what you think in the comment section .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie