365 Days Being Rachel Shuester

Chapter 1
(1 year later )
Rachels pov:
(Rachels dream)
"I love you so much." I cried to him.

"I love you too." He said and he ended it will a kiss slowly fading away into the distance as the train left.

Before I knew I was back in the auditorium,

"Rachel hey!" Finn said hugging me tightly.

"Hey." I said and then said, "Finn I'm pregnant with your baby." I told him.

"Wait what?" He asked me.

"Yeah , I'm having your baby Finn Hudson ." I told him .

He smiled and kissed me,

"I love you ." He told me.

Suddenly a flash took place and I was in my New York apartment.

"Welcome home baby girl, baby Anna Rose Hudson." I said to the little baby in my arms all by myself.

"Finn! Finn!" I yelled in the kitchen.

I walked into the bedroom to see he wasn't here and then I looked into the closet and everything of his was gone except his leather man jacket he gave me in our senior year , and thats when I knew he was gone.
(End of dream )
I shot up out of my bed covered in sweat and listen to the sound of my alarm going off. I hit it and suddenly just as I laid back down my daughter Anna started to cry. I got up and sprinted into her room.

"Hey baby, it's okay mama's here." I said picking up my baby.

"Rachel , go back to sleep honey. You have a long day ahead of you." Sam my best friend said.

"Thanks but I got it Sammy." I told him.

"Go sleep I demand it , you look like...."

"Watch your language." I said.

"A very tired but beautiful woman." He said.

"Nice choice hon, and okay wake me up in an hour. " I said.

"Got it bud." He said and I went back to sleep but in the rocking chair.

(1 hour later )
"Rach, wake up." Sam said .

"I'm up!" I said.

"Come on little lady I got breakfast for you and Anna." He said.

I smiled and got dress and went down stairs.

"Good morning cutie." I said to Anna giving her a kiss.

"Hey where's my kiss." Sam said kidding but I gave him one on the cheek. "Awe what was that for?" He asked me.

"For being an amazing uncle and friend to Anna and I this year. " I told him.

"Hey I love having you two here and I would do anything for you and my niece. " He told me.

"Well seriously thank you, you took us in when we were in trouble and I can never repay you. " I said.

"Just nail that job interview today and that'll be enough ." He told me.

"Got it bud. Thanks for watching Annie today too . " I said.

"No problem love." He said.

"Okay it's time to go, wish me luck. Love you baby." I said to Anna.

"Good luck!" Sam said and I left to the streets of New York City, Manhattan.

"Rachel Shuester?" The man in the suit asked .

"Yes?" I said.

"It's time now." He said.

I smiled and walked in.

"Hello, whats your name?" The women said.

"Rachel Berry." I said.

"And Rachel where are you from?" She asked me.

"Orginally from Ohio but I live in Bushwick New York City." I told her.

"Oh so you live on that side of town." She said sounding a little intuitive.

"Yes I do , but I am a single mom and a nighttime college student." I told her.

"Right, so why are you interested in working with us at B&R music studio?" She asked me.

"Well to be perfectly honest, my daughter, Anna she's my everything and I just want the best for her and the second reason would be because I love music , music has always been a big part of my life ever since I could remember. My mom even played it to me in her womb , not to mention my dad was a big influence because he was the choir director and I always wanted to write songs and get my music to reach the hearts of other people."

"Okay well I heard enough, you can go." She said .

"Oh okay." I said.

I was about to leave when said,

"Ms.St.Claire, I really need this job. I just want my daughter to be proud of me." I told her.

"Well 50 other people do too." She said and with that I left.

I walked outside ready to call a cab when someone ran after me,

"Ms . Shuester ! Ms . Shuester!" He called.

I turned around shocked ,

"Yes?" I asked him .

"Ms.St.Claire said to comeback tomorrow and start working." He told me.

I smiled,

"Wait? I got the job?" I asked him.

"Yup." He said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! Tell her I said thank you so much!" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh Ms.Shuester!" He said.

"Thank you um..."

"Kenneth." He told me.

"Right, thank you Kenneth." I said.

"No problem Ms.Shuester." He said and whistled for my cab.

"Thank you. " I said again and got in and left.

(Home)

"Sam!" I yelled coming into the house.

"In the kitchen!" He said.

I ran into the kitchen, on top of the world and said,

"I got the job!" I told him.

And suddenly I saw a man in the Army uniform and fear struck into my heart,

"Finn." I said.