7: You Have To Confess

~ Max's P.O.V ~

It's been a week since Victoria's Halloween party and Chloe is still acting a bit strange, I mean stranger than normal anyways.

I need to confess my feelings to her sooner or later or I'm gonna do something I know that I'll regret.

The only person I can tell about my serious crush on Chloe is Kate Marsh, my best friend in the whole wide world other than Chloe herself.

Kate and I have lunch plans today at 12:30. Pacing around my room, I hear Chloe curse downstairs.

I poke my head out of my bedroom door and I hear Chloe talking to someone on the phone.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked, seriously pissed.

After a few minutes I hear her loudly groan and I hear her walking towards the stairs.

I back up into my room and close the door. When my door closes is when she reaches the bottom stair.

She slowly walks upstairs, as if pondering something. I hear her bedroom door close but since the rest of the house is silent I can hear what she's saying.

"You were supposed to have the shit today, Frank!" She exclaimed.

Why in the world is she talking to Frank Bowers? I thought she hated him. Oh wait, she must be looking for a cheap way to get high.

But she promised that she wouldn't smoke anymore if I moved in. Whatever, it's her goddamn life and money so let her do whatever the hell she wants to do.

"Then tell Rachel so get it!" Chloe yelled.

I could tell she's getting genuinely pissed off because the tone her voice has taken.

I decide to ignore Chloe and change into what I'm gonna wear out to lunch today.

I decide on a grey tee-shirt, navy blue jeans, black Converse sneakers, and a white hoodie to top everything off.

I grab my phone and leave my room. Walking downstairs I hear Chloe throw something, probably her phone or iPod.

I check my phone and it's 12:25. Five more minutes until Kate is supposed to pick me up.

Chloe stomps downstairs and notices that I'm sitting at the kitchen table, looking at the front door.

"What are you doing?" Chloe asks.

"Waiting for Kate to pick me up. We have lunch plans today" I explain.

"Cool, tell her I said hi" She said.

She walks over to the coat rack and grabs her leather jacket and harshly throws it on.

She pulls on and ties her combat boots and opens the front door, hesitant to leave.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Out. I'll see ya later, I guess" Chloe says before she leaves the apartment and slams the door behind her.

I groan and I immediately realize that she's going to wherever Frank has his Camper parked. Poor bastard, Chloe's gonna beat him up.

I hear a car honk outside and jump out of my seat. I grab my phone and my keys before I rush outside to greet Kate.

I climb into her white and spotless Dodge Avenger. She won't even let me chew gun in her 'baby'.

"Hey, Max" Kate says, pulling out of the driveway and driving towards Main Street.

"Hey, Kate" I said.

"Did you tell her? She was speeding away when I pulled in" Kate asked.

"Oh god no" I said.

"Then you need to tell her tonight" She says.

"I know..I'm just...scared, that's all" I explain myself.

I was supposed to tell Chloe last night but I didn't because Chloe didn't get home until after midnight and by then I was already asleep.

"I know you are, Max. Just quickly say it and let her decide what she'll do with the information" Kate said.

"She'll probably just kick me out so prepare you're couch for me" I said.

Kate lives off campus in a small one bedroom apartment with the most comfortable couch in existence.

"Will do, boss" Kate joked.

I faked a laugh and glared at her. Luckily she was paying attention to the road so she didn't notice that I was glaring daggers at her.

Kate looked at me and smiled innocently.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm just having an off day" I say.

"Does it have to do with Chloe?" Kate asked.

"Yes. She's getting drugs from Frank freaking Bowers again" I explained.

"I thought she hated Frank's guts?" She asked.

"So did I" I reply.

"She probably just wants weed and it isn't personal at all, minus the fact that he kinda stole her other best friend" Kate said.

"He doesn't have her stuff, that's why she sped off earlier" I mumbled.

"How do you know that?" Kate asked.

"I did a little eavesdropping and Chloe was kinda yelling when she was on the phone with him earlier" I explained.

"Ooh, he's in for it" Kate chuckled.

I chuckled for a second before I remember that I'm pissed at Chloe.

It's her life so I shouldn't care but she bluntly lied to my face as if our friendship meant less than a few pathetic highs.

"Yeah, he is" I smiled at the fact that Frank is gonna get beat the hell up by no one other than Chloe.

"Maybe he'll stop dealing to her because of the beating he's gonna get?" Kate asked to no one in particular.

"Nope. All he wants is cash for more drugs and a slight beating isn't gonna stop him wanting to get high" I said

"True" Kate agreed.

"I hope she gives him he'll though" I say, vaguely smiling at the thought of Frank getting beat up by Chloe.

The mere thought of Chloe made me happy in ways I can't describe and that scares me half to death

~~~~~~
Hey peeps!!

Sorry for not updating this in a while but I have been updating my Naegiri (Dangan Ronpa) if you guys wanna go give that a whirl and I just recently finished my JeanXMarco (Attack On Titan) so go give that a try will ya.

Anywho, don't forget to Vote and Comment if you're liking this Fan Fic so far and don't forget to Follow me for more slightly good Fan Fics!!

See You In The Next Chapter, My AmazeBalls.

[P.S]

1000+ words in this chapter, go me!!