1

~ Chloe' s P.O.V ~

Rachel Amber, my roommate stares at me. We've been roommates since last November, when I first bought this apartment. We're both 19 years old.

"I have to tell you something" She said.

Her right hand was resting on one of our Kitchen chairs. I sat across the table in an identical chair. Her bags are occupying her usual chair and the floor next to it.

"What is it?" I asked.

She sighs and impatiently itches her right arm with her left hand. I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Frank asked me to move in with him and I said yes" Rachel says.

"This is cool, for you. But, how am I supposed to pay all of the bills by myself?" I asked.

"Ask Max to move in" She suggests.

Max is my best friend. We've known each other ever since we were kids. Best Friends Forever is what we used to always say.
She lives in a dorm at Blackwell Academy where she attends school.I also have a massive crush on her and Rachel is the only one that knows.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because she's your best friend, and she has a good job so she can help out with the bills" Rachel explained.

"Okay. I'll ask" I said.

She starts to grab her bags. She walks over to me and we hug. We separate after a minute and she walks over to the front door.

"I'll be back tomorrow for the rest of my things" She smiles.

She heaves the door open and steps outside. I close the door behind her. I sigh and pull my phone out of my pocket. I call Max - her contact name in my phone is Super Max.

"Hey, Chlo. What's up?" Max says.

"I was wondering if we could meet up today?" I asked.

"Sure. Where would you like to meet?" Max asked.

"My place, if that's okay with you" I said.

"Um..Ok. Is 12:30 ok?" She asked.
"That's fine" I said.

"Great. See ya then, bye" Max says.

She hangs up and I place my phone onto the table. It's 11:15 now so I have an hour and fifteen minutes to prepare what I'm going to say.

I rush upstairs and into my room. This apartment has two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, and there's a small laundry room.

My room is small and cluttered. My bed is pressed up horizontally against the right corner. I have all my clothes in my walk-in closet and I have a TV on a bureau in the left corner.

In the middle of the right wall there is a desk with my MacBook Air on it. Next to the Mac is a ashtray and some Weed. I have a Sons of Anarchy and a Titanic poster in front of my desk. There's a window on the left side of my bed.

Max doesn't like me smoking when she's around so I should get rid of it or hide it somewhere in here.

I sigh and leave my room. I open Rachel's old bedrooms door and walk in.

Most of her things are gone except for her TV and some old bed sheets. Her room is set up exactly like mine but her old bed is lined up vertically against the right wall.

There's a note on her bed. I picked it up and read it. The note says:
Dear Chloe,
I'm sorry but I took a hundred bucks and some Weed for Frank and I. Hopefully you won't be mad. That's why I left my TV. Keep it or sell it, I don't care either way.
Love,
Rachel

I crumpled the note up and threw it into her bed. I left her room. No wonder there was barely any Weed in my room. I go back in my room and shove the remaining Weed into one of my desk drawers.

I turn my Mac on and check the time. It's 12:06. Max is gonna be here in thirty minutes. I grab my signature beanie from my main desk drawer and put it on.

I leave my room and walk downstairs. I open the fridge and grab a Sprite and a vanilla yogurt.I grab a spoon from the utensil drawer and I start to eat the yogurt. I finish eating at 12:11 and I finish my soda at 12:17.

I turn my phone on and I text Rachel.

To: Rachel
You better give me my pot back or at least tell Frank to give me some free the next time I buy from him.
Sent November 12th, 2016. 12:25 pm

When I set my phone back on the table Max is knocking at the door. I rush over and I open it.

"Hey, Chlo" Max smiled.

-------------------

Hey people who decided to read this. As you may know there will be a small amount of sexual things in this Fan Fiction. The most there will be is kissing and maybe a make out scene somewhere down the line.

Hopefully You all have enjoyed this so far and the next part will be published very very soon. I will be updating this once or twice a week, unless you readers want me to update more.

I also have a ChaseField ( Victoria x Max ) in the works and that will be posted soon as well.

See You all in the next part. :)