Training

Sephy shrugged his coat off his shoulders and hung it on the back of the door to the dojo, summoning the Masamune as he loosened up his joints. He snapped his fingers and a few of Big-Bow's koopa minions hit a switch to supply him with a training dummy shaped like Cloud Strife. "Hmph, the look of the thing was unnecessary, but welcome." he said, a slight smirk playing across his lips as he eyed the dummy. He tightened his grip on the handle of his sword and launched his attack, cutting the mannequin to ribbons with an effortless combo of slashes with the seven foot long blade. "Give me one of Ronik's bots." He snapped at the koopas, "I want something to challenge me."

The minions nodded and waddled off to Ronik's lab, returning a few minutes later with Metal Sonic.

Sephy grinned, "Marvelous." He took up a fighting stance, his green eyes flashing menacingly. "Activate it."

The koopas did as instructed and, as soon as the bot was activated, it flew at the silver haired man.

Sephy made the Masamune disappear and backflipped out of the robotic hedgehog's way, the rush from facing a challenging opponent hitting him. From midair, he fired a series of shadowy orbs at the robot before landing and rolling to the side, summoning his blade again.

The robot halted mid-charge and moved backwards, avoiding the spheres with ease and firing a rocket at its target.

Sephy immediately sent a shadow orb at the rocket, detonating it just in front of Metal Sonic. He darted forward through the cloud of smoke and swung hi sword at the robot's neck joint before slashing at every other joint on its body.

Metal Sonic was unaffected by the assault and grabbed the angel by the neck in a tight grip, readying a whirring saw blade to kill him.

Sephy growled, there was no way on this or any earth that he was going to be taken out by this hunk of junk. Channeling all his MP, he smirked, a determined fire in his eyes as he glared at Metal Sonic.

The fabric of reality tore around them and they were in a fiery vortex, Sephy sliced through Metal Sonic's arm, freeing himself, and slashed at the robot, the increased strength from the attack he was using slicing through the robot's armour with ease. The momentum from the slashes sent the bot hurtling back into the growing supernova the one winged angel had created, incinerating it.

Returning them to the dojo, Sephy smirked as he watched the molten slag and glass pool on the ground, vanishing the Masamue with a casual wave.

"Ronik isn't gonna appreciate that you know, pretty boy."

Sephy turned, Big-Bow was leaning against the doorframe with an amused smile on his vaguely reptilian face. He shrugged, "well if you guys would actually fight me then I wouldn't need to use Ronik's stuff."

Big-Bow laughed and made his way over to his bandmate, slapping him on the shoulder. "Dude, we'd fight you if you actually knew the meaning of the term 'restraint'."

Sephy gave a look of false shock, "Big-Bow, I'm wounded. I know restraint," he grinned, "I just don't bother showing it because that would be boring. Beating the crap outta someone is so much more fun."

The Koopa King sighed, "Sephy, you are utterly hopeless y'know?"

"You love me really." Sephy teased.

Big-Bow shook his head, "Heh, I wonder why we put up with you sometimes. But you've been a valuable ally and good friend, so yes." He gave Sephy a friendly shove, "I love ya bro. Now put that jacket back on jeez." He hesitated, "also I'm not bailing you outta this one, I took the fall last time you destroyed one of Ronik's things."

Sephy laughed, getting his coat and putting it back on, "sure thing. He's probably used to it by now anyway."