|| Aftertaste ||

Requested by Sadistic_Sweetheart

Reader is Juuzou's sister

Reader X Uta

You pass by the familiar shop in the dark, narrow alley. Its been years since you've been here, but there was a feeling of nostalgia rising in you.

"Oh~ This place looks really interesting, [name]-chan! Let's go inside!" Your brother insists with a sweet grin on his face, grabbing your wrists to pull you closer to the familiar feeling shop.

"E-Eh?? But.. But Juuzou-nii..!" You tried to protest, pulling on his arm but you knew he was stronger than you so it was no big deal to him. Even though you whined and protested, he still somehow made you come inside the eerie looking shop.

Once inside, your heart felt like ripping in two when you saw many masks on display.

Juuzou prances around the room, taking a look at the masks that really caught his interest.

"Juuzou-nii, don't be so nosy here!" You scolded him, taking a few steps forward so that you won't be too loud and maybe disturb the other people inside.

When you took a step forward, there was a mysterious looking white cloth covering something. It had piqued your interest, so your hand inched closer towards it...

"[Name]-chan!~~ I found a cool looking mask here, come and see!" Ushered your older brother from a distance. Your hand immediately goes back to its place, and you stomp your way towards Juuzou.

But when you were about to call on his name, a hand was on your wrist once again and you turn around to see a male with rather cool looking eyes.

You were about to protest and cry for help, but the man places his hand over your mouth to stop you from yelling and stares deep into your [eye color] colored eyes.

"..." You stared back, and his hand left your mouth quietly.

".. You..."

Memories flooded your brain quickly, and the man before you doesn't seem like a stranger anymore. Nor was the seemingly familiar, nostalgic shop. You remembered now, this place, and the man who was holding you down.

"... U-Uta..!"

His lips were pressed into yours in a chaste kiss. The kiss lasted for a second, and the warmth of his lips left yours.

"[Name]-chan! We're leaving!~" You hear the call of your brother and you wriggle out of Uta's hold of you.

And out you and Juuzou went. Out of the store.

Uta still on your mind, and the way his lips felt against yours

I'll leave you with a memory...

And the aftertaste..

***

Wtf is this shit I'm writing ughhh...

I'm sorry Sadistic_Sweetheart if you didn't like it. Or the story wasn't something you thought it would be! And I also apologize that it took, like, 2 months for it to be finished.

Anyway, I really do hope you like it!!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN