|| Moon ||

Ayato Kirishima X Reader

You sighed as you sat on your chosen train booth with your friend who you were going to stay with until you found a place to call your own.

"Eh, [name]? What's wrong?" Your friend kindly asks you.

"It's nothing.." You shook your head in dismay, looking outside of the window and remembered the last thing you did at school.

"This is for Ayato-senpai.. I have to do it.." You told yourself reassuringly as you hid in one of the bathroom stalls. "Yosh.. Here I go.." You declared and confidently went out of the bathroom and to your senpai's locker.

Stealthily, you inserted the letter inside and ran away before anyone notices you.

Dear Kirishima Ayato-senpai,

I wanted to tell you this before I left but lost all the confidence I needed so I just decided to place it in a letter.

Did you know, that you are my moon?

Why you ask? Because the moon gives this mysterious yet alluring feeling, just like you.

And just like you, I love to gaze at the moon and think about things. The moon is also far out of my reach... Just like you.

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to tell you this personally, but I'd like you to know that;

I Love You.

From your Kouhai,

[Full name]

"Yup. Nothing at all," you said out loud, a small, sad smile gracing your lips.

**

Someone give me a inspiration do I can write fluff and lovey dove scenes. It's all angst and sad stuff.

Please vote, comment and share!

Next: Suzuya Juuzou X Reader

((He needs more attention in this book. He's ))

REQUESTS ARE OPEN