|| Thunder ||

Suzuya Juuzou X Reader

You whimpered quietly and snuggled more into the blanket that was draped over you as you heard the sound of thunder and the small pattering of rain in your window close by.

Another thunder sent you sniffling and tears falling from your eyes. So with shaky fingers, you sent a message to your boyfriend to come over.

To: Suzu
Can you come over?

From: Suzu
I'm actually on my way! I also brought some snacks for us to eat. Be there in 5! ;)

You smiled at his response, he was such a caring boyfriend. And to think that he'd be doing it in a weather like this since his house is like fifteen minutes away from your apartment complex.

After a while, you hear the door opening and closing and faint footsteps coming outside. Thinking it was Juuzou, you closed your eyes and opened them once the door opened and revealed your white haired boyfriend.

"[Name]-chan, I'm here!~" He announces happily, but when he saw your state it turned into a frown.

"Hi, Juuzou...!" You flinched in the end when another thunder struck, which made Juuzou fasten his pace on moving.

"Don't worry, [name]-chan! I have an idea!" He says and got your laptop inside your secret drawer, brought out a medium sized plastic and snuggled close to you. "Ne, [name]-chan, what anime do you want to watch?"

**

It's been at least two hours of watching again one of your favorite anime's, and your mind has forgotten about the scary sounds of thunder outside.

And while watching, Juuzou brought out some take out food from your favorite fast food restaurant which made you smile more as you watched.

And when you both finished dinner, he put the laptop away because it seems like the thunders had stopped.

"[Name]-chan, are you sleepy yet?" Juuzou softly asks, tucking a few strands of hair out of your face.

"Actually, not yet," you truthfully answered, smiling genuinely at him.

"It's after eleven. Midnight is around the corner and you have to wake up early for tomorrow. Get some rest," he tells you and kisses your forehead.

Somehow, after that kiss, drowsiness starts to kick in you, and you snuggled closer to his chest. "... Alright, Suzuya..." You uttered in a small voice.

"Hehe, once again, don't worry. I'll be here in the morning. My meeting is at the afternoon, and if anything, I told Shinohara-san that I might take the day off," he adds with a gentle smile in his face.

"E-Eh? But isn't being a ghoul investigator really strict? You shouldn't be absent just because of me," you protested with sad eyes.

"Shinohara-san said that it's okay if I did. I do a lot of work anyway, I deserve a break sometimes~"

"Alright, hard working boyfriend," you replied and pushed yourself to kiss him in the lips.

After a few seconds of kissing, you pulled away from him with a string of saliva in the middle.

"That's a reward. Now let's sleep, I'm seriously sleepy.." You yawned and went back to snuggling with Juuzou.

"Alright! Good night, [name]-chan!~" Juuzou cooes and hugs your form, securing you in his arms.

And in his arms, you felt like even the thunders won't scare you or ruin your night with the most special person in your life right now.

***

I finally updated after hundreds of years! And no, I wasn't dead.

Next: I think a Kaneki X Reader

[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]

Say, is any of my readers here interested in reading a Haikyū! fic? I made a Yamaguchi X OC story.

Please go and check it out if it isn't a bother, thank you!