fifteen years later (and pregnant!)

this is the last chapter, guys!! i'll post my new book soon so be on the look out!!!

xx-e

Epilogue: (15 years later)

CALEB'S P.O.V.

"Eb!" I say, my beautiful wife's face appears in the kitchen. Our daughter, Harper, is walking behind her. Harper just turned three and she looks so much like Ebony. She has thick brown curls that frame her face and the same eyes as Eb. Ebony swears she has the same nose and smile as me. Bratayley stopped when Hayley turned 15, but Ebony, Annie, and Hayley have kept their channels active. When Harper turned one we began a new vlog channel called DaiilyDoseOfHarper and we have gained three million subscribers already. There have been some old Bratayley fans commenting and that makes Eb and I so happy.

"Hey Cae," she says, smiling.

"I made breakfast," I say. Harper is wearing her dog footie pajamas and carrying her stuffed monkey. She demanded it's name would be ducky, even though it's a monkey. Her pajama hood is up, with dog ears. She has her thumb in her mouth and her other hand is repeatedly trying to get her curls out of her eyes.

"Good morning Daddy!" Says Harper, she runs to me and hugs my ankles.

"Good morning Harper," I say, picking her up and twirling her around, then fixing her hair. She laughs. Harper has the slightest British accent because of Ebony. It's not as strong as somebody who lives in England but because she was raised by Eb there are a few words she says that aren't with an American accent. Like "Mummy."

"Are we seeing Annie and Jacob and Hayley and Joey today?" Asks Harper.

"Yes! And Nana Laura, Grammy Katie, and Grandpa Billy!" Says Ebony, we make eye contact and I smile at her. She gives me a hug and begins taking the pancakes and putting them on plates. I buckle Harper into her highchair. It takes a couple minutes because she keeps squirming around, trying to see her Mummy make the pancakes. Annie is engaged to my close friend Alex's little brother Jacob and Hayley and Joey are in a serious relationship. Hayley and Joey became officially together when they were thirteen and never really broke up. They both go to the University of Vermont and they love it. Hayley is a professional chef at an Italian restaurant along with Joey and Annie is going to be competing for gymnastics in the next olympics for the second time. She's already a well known silver olympic medalist. She says she's going for gold next olympics and we all think she can do it. Hayley and Joey are looking into moving to San Francisco to begin a restaurant or bakery. As for Ebony and I, Eb's been doing much better with her anxiety and panic attacks. It's been hard, but I'm proud of her. She got a degree and went into pediatrics and I play major league baseball and couldn't be happier. Mom and Dad retired and are living close to mine and Ebony's house to help with Harper. Laura got remarried to a man named Emmett and they live in northern Maine together. This weekend everybody's coming home to Maryland. We're going to Mom and Dad's house and Hayley and Joey are making something for us.

I get out the camera as Ebony sits down. "Who are we seeing today?" I ask Harper as she grabs a pancake and her eyes light up.

She grins with her big smile at the camera, leans in and whispers, "guess who we're seeing today?" Really softly.

"Who?" I whisper back.

"FAMILY!" She screams at the top of her lungs. I jump and Ebony begins laughing really, really hard.

"Who in the family are we seeing?" Asks Ebony.

Harper slaps the pancake in her hand down on the table and waves her arms in the air. "Hayley and Joey and Annie and Jacob and Nana and Grammy and GRANDPA!" She yells. Then she looks down at her pancake like she's thinking about something before her head pops back up. "AND DADDY AND MUMMY!" She adds.