"Are we going back to the hotel?" I asked.

Louis looked at me and placed his arm on my shoulders and flashed a smile.

"Where else would we go?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

"Do you guys want to go to a club again?" Harry asked, eyes sparkling.

"Noooo I have a killer headache" I whined.

"Selfish" Liam coughed.

"Sorrrrryyy" I said.

"I was joking" He laughed.

~~~

It was around 1 in the morning and I seriously could not get any sleep. I kept tossing and turning, I didn't want to wake up Zayn.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I scratched my head and walked sleepily. My hair was just a complete mess, hair sticking this way and that way. I'm pretty sure it was gross.

I sighed and took a seat on a stool. I left my phone on the counter and I looked through my feeds. I got texts from that number.... 'M'.

-You're getting really close with those boys huh? -M

-So you're dating one of them? -M

-I'm always watching you, keep an eye out ;) -M

I gasped. "I'm always watching you" I repeated those words. I heard a noise behind me and I got scared. I held my phone in my hand. I slowly turned and threw my phone.

"Oww what the fuck?" I heard hoarsed voice say.

"Zayn don't scare me like that" I said as I put my hand over my chest.

"Well sorry, I heard something in the kitchen and went to check it out" He said.

He picked up the phone from the floor and examined my screen. He knitted his eyebrows and looked at me. He scrolled through my phone, oh shit the messages!

I launched myself foward to try to get my phone. He moved his hand so I wasn't able to reach my phone.

"Who is texting you at this hour?" He questioned.

"Just give me the phone back" I said.

"No! Now who is sending you those messages?!" He raised his voice causing me to flinch.

"I. Don't. Know" I said.

"Anna don't keep things from me" He said.

His eyes soften and he seemed like he was worried. The thing was I wasn't lying. I don't know who is sending me these messages, it's absurd.

"Zayn I really don't know" I sat back on the stool and looked at my hands.

"Anna you need to trust me" He puy his hand on my shoulder.

"I am! Don't you get it?! I don't know who it is. Whoever it is, is signing his or her name as "M"" I looked up at him.

"Did you tell the other boys?" He asked me.

"Of course not, I didn't even want you to find out" I said the last part softly.

"You need to trust me Anna. I'm always here to help. I'm always on your side. You don't have a clue on who it is?" He said.

"Ummm... There was once this girl in year 4 who hated my guts. Her name started with M, I think Martha was her name" I half smiled.

Zayn chuckled.

"I doubt she's the one sending you the messages" He waved my phone.

He placed the phone down on the counter and sat down in another stool. He put his elbow down on the counter and his hand cupped hid left cheek. Our gazes met and it felt longer than it actually was.

"Why are you up?" He asks breaking the silence.

"I couldn't exactly sleep" I said yawning.

I was feeling even more tired than what I was before. I rubbed my eyes and I felt my body lift up. I openedy eyes and waited a little for my vision to return.

"Zayn" I said.

"We both need our sleep" He said.

"But I can't sleep" I felt a soft cushion.

Zayn got in the bed and lifted the covers. He pulled me close and my head was against his chest. His warmth radiating onto me. My eyes began to shut and I was able to sleep.

Why does this feel so right?

This book reached 1M reads. Wow, I never thought I would ever accomplish that. Thankyou so much, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Next update, Tuesday.

Comment
Vote
Fan me

-Anna