I'm Sorry

Kayano's P.O.V

"kayano-san, are you all right?" Koro sensei asked.
"huh- what happened sensei?" I questioned him back as I didn't know what he was talking about.
"Well... You're spacing out alot these days so I was wondering if anything was wrong with you"
As if he doesn't know..... How could I pretend everything is all right when Nagisa kissed me! Sure he did it to make me forget my blood lust and I should be thankful to him but how can I ev-
"kayano!"
"y-yes!" I came back to reality only to find out that Nagisa's hand was resting on my shoulder and his face was inches away from me.
I jerked back in surprise and fell from my desk.
"kayano- san!" everybody shouted, I quickly got up and started running towards the door and told them that I wasn't feeling well.

Nagisa's P.O.V

"I wondered what happened to Kayano" I let out a huge sigh, she was ignoring me ever since that kiss and I am really worried that she might hate me now..... Oh no I don't even want to think about it.
Karma came up to me and rested his hands on my shoulders
"Don't worry Nagisa, I'm sure she'll be fine"
"Karma, do you think she hates me?"
"What are you talking about nagisa!?" Nakamura jumped from her seat and shot out an accusing finger on me.
"I don't know, She's been avoiding me for a time now and I'm really worried"
Suddenly, Koro sensei also squeezed in between us and started consoling me.
"Don't worry Nagisa-kun, Kayano will surely start talking to you in a period of time"
So he is agreeing that Kayano is ignoring me.
"Hey octopus! Watch what you say!"
Koro-sensei Sweat dropped a bit and pulled karma and Nakamura towards him and they all started whispering. Koro-sensei grew pink and started writing something in his notebook.
I sighed
I have a bad feeling about this, and also, did I just saw horns and evil smirks on karma and Nakamura!?
"Kayano.... "

Kayano's P.O.V

"Oh my god that was totally embarrassing!" I muttered to myself.
I was walking on the hills hoping to forget about what happened in the classroom when suddenly I heard rustling in the bushes.
"huh?" must be my imagination...
As soon as I started to walk again I heard it again.
Alright now it's creeping me out!!
"Umm... Is someone there?" There wasn't any answer so I went near the bushes and suddenly a funny smell reached my nose.. "wha..." I could feel my consciousness drifting away and then.... I fell on the ground with a thud

Nakamura's P.O.V
"Hey Karma do you think we got her?" I asked the red headed who was hiding beside me in the bushes.
"yup...I guess we did." we came out of the bushes only to find out Kayano passed out. "sorry kayano..." I muttered to her sleeping face.
"Really! even though you were totally fangirling about this in front of of Koro-sensei and me awhile ago?"
"No I wasn't! And it sure is surprising that you keep sleeping gas on yourself. And you'd use it on a friend."

"Nakamura Rio, if you don't want me to use it on you, shut up and lets start plan B."
"

Roger"

Nagisa's P.O.V

I was sitting on my desk wondering why koro sensei wasn't teaching us when Nakamura busted through the door, her face full of horror
"It's Kayano..."

A/N gomen if it was too short or crap.... But It's my first time writing so...... Gomenesei!!!!
Reader~ could you just shut up and start with the preview already
Author~ Hai hai.......
So.... What are nakamura and Karma upto.... Also is Nagisa's concern about kayano just a "feeling guilty" type or....... Find out in the next chapter PLAN B
reader~ you know you really are a shitty writer.
Author~ Hey That's mean!!
Reader~ I'll say what I want what're you gonna do about it....
Author~ etto........ Bye bye!! *sniffs back her tears*
Reader~ what a mess......