Chapter 3

Kyle's P.O.V

Over the couple of days I been having the same dream. I kept on dreaming about Kenny. Every time I woke from a dream that Kenny was in I couldn't fall back asleep because I was thinking of him.

We still sat together on the bus and still had lunch with him. But we haven't really talked. We only have small talks but that's about it.

Lately Stan has been having some problems with Wendy. Sometimes he wouldn't come hang out with us because of Wendy. Wendy was slowly changing but none of us knew what was up with her except for Bebe. Bebe only said it was something personal and that she couldn't talk about it. Right now it's lunch time and Stan is begging Bebe to tell him what's up with Wendy. He came back with a sad and annoyed face

"So what's up with Wendy?" I asked.

"I have no idea. Bebe won't tell me anything she just keeps on telling me that it's personal and that Wendy will tell me when it's the right time." Stan let out a small sad sight.

I couldn't do anything to cheer up my best friend. It really made me feel bad.

"Well maybe she's on her period or something." Cartman said letting out a small laugh. Which really wasn't funny.

"I don't think so. It's been going on for some time now." Stan just said sadly.

"I'm just going to leave her alone and see what happens next. Meanwhile I'm going to focus on football." Stan said bringing his confidence back up.

We all just smiled and nooded and continued on with our day.

Wendy's P.O.V
(cause why the heck not)

I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't feeling myself. I thought it was my period and just going through moody phases but it wasn't. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Bebe phone number.

"Hello?" I heard a small yawn from the other side.

"Hey Bebe could you please come over?" I needed someone by my side. I needed someone by my side. I wanted her by my side.

"Wendy it's at 1:45 in the morning. Why now?" She asked annoyingly.

"It's very important just please come over."

"Fine" and with that the call ended.

I waited a couple of minutes until she arrived. It didn't take her long since we don't really live far away.

"What's so important that you had to wake me up from my beauty sleep?"

At this point I was crying and I don't know why. I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't even know why I called her in the first place.

"Wendy what's wrong? Why are you crying?" The only thing she could do was hug me.

After awhile I calmed down and I explained to her what I have been feeling.

A couple of weeks passed by and I was avoiding Stan. I had my reasons. I just wanted to be alone.

"Your boyfriend is so annoying. When are you going to tell him? You can't just hide it forever." She sat across from me.

"I know, I know. Just give me more time I just need a little more time. I'll tell him soon."

I squeezed her hands. I'm so thankful for Bebe. Sure we had our ups and downs but we are always there for each other. I just smiled and thanked her for everything.

"Hey Bebe can you help me with something?"

"Sure what is it!?" I told her and she let out a scream and smiled. "Sure I can help you with that."

It was Friday night. We spent most of our time at the mall getting new clothes. I was excited to wear the new clothes I got but I was also afraid that I wouldn't look good in them.

"Are you ready?" Bebe asked pinching my cheeks. I let out a shaky sight. I nooded give her a sign that I was ready.

It was Monday and I was scared. My anxiety was consuming me and I didn't know what to do. I was afraid of being judge. In the outside I act like I don't care but deep down I do and this is consuming me.

"Hey its going to be fine don't worry about it. I'll be there with you remember. We will be in this together alright." Bebe was so nice I wanted to cry but couldn't I had to be strong.

We decided to walk to school since going on the bus would be very chaotic. Once we got to school everybody was confused on my looks. Some people complimented me. Some just talked  behind my back. At this point I didn't care I seriously didn't care.

At lunch time I sat with the girls. Bebe by my side. Every time someone would look at me in a funny way Bebe shot them glares. The girls didn't really care they thought it was nice.

"Hey Wen... Hey what happened to you?" Stan was surprised. He was confused.

"Let's talk outside. I'll be back" Me and Stan walked out.

"What's with your new look? What's going on?" Hey let out a small awkward laugh.

"This is me the new me."

"The new you? What do you mean? Is this a joke? This has to be a joke right?"

"Look this is not a joke got it! This isn't a game I'm playing. This is how I am. This is me. If you can't accept me then there's no point to this relationship."

Hey kept looking at me for answers. He touched my hair. He looked at me from head to toe.

"Wendy I'm not understanding? Why? How?"

"How would you understand? Okay let me explain it. I am Transgender. Please don't ask me what's Transgender look it up in your own time. I no longer identify as a female I identify as a male."

"Wendy why?" I knew he would understand. "It's not Wendy it's Wendyl (Wendell)."

"Look it's over I don't want to be in this relationship. I'll see you around." I walked back and sat next to Bebe.

~Authors Note~

Well it's been awhile. I wasn't going to make anymore chapters or whatever do to not being motivated to write or just getting discouraged.

First English is not my native language so I'm sorry for my spelling my grammar. I rarely speak or anything so it's hard for me. It's not perfect what can I do. Nothing is perfect.

Second writing fan fiction is fun when people motivate you. That they like your stories or your ideas and stuff. I like coming up with ideas for a certain Fandom. But I guess when I try to write down doesn't come out as expected. Doesn't come out good.

Third I don't even have the time to be writing stories. The only reason I sometimes post it's due to forcing myself. I been dealing with my anxiety, depression, insomnia, and probably so much more.

Well sorry for my rant also if there's any mistakes sorry I don't feel like checking for mistakes right now.

I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas or any other holidays that you might celebrate or if you don't celebrate anything just have an amazing day.

Thank you for reading. I'll try to update more but no promises. I'll see you around?