Coffee (Aomine Daiki)

He dribbled the ball in silk like motions that were effortless.

"I swear. You're getting annoying." He grunted staring at you from eye level.

You had been all over him from the start of this game, swatting his shots, taking the ball away, and the thing he hated most was when you would cross him.

You and him had always battled each other after your practices with your team. But you had gone to school with Akashi way up in the mountains. So the games would be delayed at points.

You played volleyball at Rakuzan, even though you loved basketball more. Volleyball helped with jumping and strength for you, so you weren't too mad.

As for the male that was currently going easy on you, he was quite annoyed at how cocky you were being.

"Okay. I'm done fooling around."
"Oh good. So you're going to keep playing the same way? Because to me there is no difference!"

You yelled, dribbling the ball toward him, almost immediately, he took the ball away from you and ran down the court.

"Damn it!" You cursed under your breath, not happy you let your guard down. Running after him, you slipped in front of him happily.

"That was rude Daiki~" you said in a low airy heave, panting slightly from the full sprint you had done.

"Oh~? What are you going to do about it?" He said in a teasing way, skillfully dribbling the ball at a rapid pace.

Without hesitation, you focused directly on his eyes and stared deeply at him, making him have the same connection with you.

You moved your hand toward him and made it look like you were going for his face. You reached up, he moved back with the ball still near him.

Swooping your leg over, you hit the ball almost a centimeter off. He lost balance, and the ball skipped away to the edge of the court.

"That was dirty!" He yelled at you, as you both stared at the ball bump away from the court.

"Well, there are no rules. If you want clean, make up some!" You yelled back staring at the bouncing ball.

In synch, you both ran toward the ball. Because of his longer legs he could leap farther ahead, luckily you were extremely fast and had a lot of agility.

You looked up from the ball you were going for, and quickly noticed Aomine getting ahead.

You did the thing you did best, and dove for the basketball. You skid across the concrete, feeling the burn on your knees and elbows, but you got to it first.

He moved backward a bit shocked at the risk you had taken but he wasn't going to get distracted.

Standing up you dribbled the ball, and couldn't feel a single thing on both your knees. You didn't even want to look at the problem you might've caused for yourself.
It was a tie of only two points.

"I bet you a twenty that I could make this."
You said with a smirk that suggested you knew you could.
"You're on."
He replied coldly, knowing exactly what he would do.

Getting into your shooting position, you stared up, then looked at him with a twinkle in your eye.

Swoop

There the ball flew

You watched happily, landing on the ground after your jump.

BANG!

Your jaw dropped as you saw Aomine jump in the air, and swat it to the ground. He threw the ball from the other side of the court and you were a second late.