C u t e

T r o y e

I stroll around the dark street, with cigarette stuck between my lips, and cold air hitting my pale skin.

The traffic lights are off, and the lamp streets are blinking. The road's dark, and quiet, only filled by the stomping sound of my black boots.

My cigarette is now short, as I watch these last smokes escaping from my mouth, while I exhale. I take it from my mouth, as it brushes softly through my lips, and let it off of my fingers, to the ground. I watch the ashes spilling, and scattering around the area beneath my feet.

'Club' I speak to myself, in my head. 'I should go there'. So I do, and head off to the awaiting club. My heaven.

*smut warning*

I moan as I thrust deep into this boy's
hole, that his name I don't even remember. Skins slapping and clashing fills the empty and dark room, as his moans echoes through my ears.

his voice I have to admit; is very beautiful. Almost blissful. My ears feels like they are blessed.

I can barely see anything, I'm on cloud nine.

"H-harder!" The boy moans underneath me, as we fuck into oblivion. I obey, and fuck him harder to the completely wrecked mattress, and sooner or later, we both reach our high.

"Fuck." I mumble, before plopping down beside him. "That was great."

"Yeah, it was." He mumbles before yawning cutely. Fuck, he's cute.

I go to the bathroom, and grab a small towel to clean us off. I grab two, and throw one to him. He smiles then mumbles a quiet 'thank you', and I nod.

I let my tired body fall carelessly to the bed, beside him. I wonder what's his name.. Did he tell me and I forgot or, we just literally went to it like I always do with other guys? Surely I must've asked, because he's cute.

'Ugh I should stop rambling in my head, and ask his name already.' My second voice thought, in my head.

"what-" I cut myself off, despite these cute snores filling around the room. His mouth is slightly open, and his nose suddenly twitches. 'Oh my god that was the fucking cutest thing I've ever witnessed.'

'No no stop troye..'

I face my back towards him, pull the duvet up to my body, and shut my eyes close.

My eyes flutter open, and I pull my back up quietly, making sure I don't wake up the sleeping boy, and check the time. As usual, I wake up and my head gets light, and dizzy.

like it stings.

"8: 03" it reads. it's still quite early for me, so I decide to chill for a little while. just for a little while I promise myself.

I usually rush straight back to my apartment without looking to the stranger's face again. But now here I am; starring at the man who I just fucked, which looks like a very young teenager.

'Holy shit what if he's like sixteen!" I worry inside my head. Then expectations are starting to crowd in my brain 'is this legal?! Probably not! what if he's just drunk and he doesn't mean it to happen, then he'll go to his mum and he say I've raped him or something!'