chapt. 26

Emily's POV

its been A MONTH and almost the events comes a blur. Harry and Hazel are still together. but fans are not so happy bout it.

They want Hazel and.... well Niall.

it kind of hurts. because i can tell that Niall really liked her. But I'll still do my best to win Niall's heart.

but i will always know that Hazel stole Niall's heart first.

***********

Hazel's POV

theres the spark. i thought as Niall hug me.

I feel like a whore.

i like Niall. but im dating Harry.

and i think im liking Harry.

shit.

"EARTH TO HAZEL!" Liam shouted.

"Lili im so confused." I said putting my hands on my face.

"Why?" Li asked patting my back. "I think i like Harry too. as much as i like Niall." i whispered. as the flashbacks came.

"HARRY AAAHHH!" i shouted as Harry chase me.

I ran to Niall and hugged him while hiding behind his back. seriously, its so obvious that Harry is hiding behind the couch.

When Niall looked at me and kissed my cheek, Harry seriously jumped from behind the couch and to us. "DON'T YA DARE KISS MY GIRLFRIEND'S CHEEK.IRISH BIMBO!" as he slapped Nialls mouth.

I think Harry is taking the task too seriously.

Management said no Kisses on the lips. only hugs and kisses on the cheek and forehead. but this happened:

"Thank you Harry" I said. we were just done on our date. and Wow! i just have fun! I giggled and kissed his cheek. SHIT DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO HIS LIPS.

his face softened after my who kiss in the cheek.

he smiled and said "youre welcome" as he cup my cheek. made my face flush. "you are so cute you know that?" he cooed made me blush even more

he started to lean in. f*ck what am i going to do??!!

is he going to kiss me?

.

.

.

.

.

yeah he will definitely kiss me..

a part of me wanted to run, scream and hide. but im too frozen to even move.

when he was inches away from my face, i tilt my head to the side. so he kssed my cheek.

he pulled away.., frowning?

"bye baBE' he said and kissed my cheek and left without another word..

wtf?

" HE TRIED TO KISS ME LIAM!" i shouted then mum came running here "OH MY NGODDD! ZAYN JUST PROPOSED TO KME AND GAAHGGSOIYGD"

OMG

"LETS CELEBRATE! TRIPLE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH"  mum shouted tears falling from her eyes. im so so so so happy for my mum!!

"make it quadraple. me and Danielle<3" Liam said and seriously mum's jaw dropped. "YOU TWO ARE BACK TOGETHGER?" Liam nodded and Mum began blabbering about how they were perfect together and stuff and good thing they were back together.

but i zoned out. who shall i pick? NIALL OR HARRY?

--------

oh Hazel. you got caught up in that knot.

hope he decides soon.

oh and. next chapter will be full of shizz drama.

im sorry hahaha

Cherxx