Once I arrived back at the house I noticed Alfredo's car was gone. I got my bags out the back and walked inside to see Justin watching some tv. I ran upstairs to set my bags down before I ran back down to him.

I sat next to him and he welcomed me in a warm hug. "Have fun?" He asked. "Yessss." I said kissing his cheek thanking him again.

"Bree can I ask you something." Justin said grabbing my hand? "Yeah...anything." I said staring into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Ok well I have had feelings for yo---" Justin started to say until he was interrupted with "THIS JUST IN....POP STAR JUSTIN BIEBERS BACK UP DANCER AUBREE ROBERTS BEING VERY RUDE TO PAPARAZZI."

"Sources say she was shopping at a local mall when paparazzi surrounded her asking her a lot of questions and taking pictures which made her snap so she flicked one off and said some rude things.

Justin looked at me very disappointed and said "I CANT BELIEVE YOU BREE!!" "THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE." Justin said with anger in his eyes.

"IM SORRY JUSTIN...ITS JUST--" "NO BREE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT...NOW I HAVE TO CALL AND WORK SOME THINGS OUT SO I WONT HAVE TO FIRE YOUR ASS." Justin said walking away.

"I can't believe this....I have never seen Justin this mad before." "I really felt I screwed things up between us now." So I ran upstairs to "my" room crying. I flung the door closed and just cried into the pillow.

"I hope I didn't mess everything up... My career, my friendship, my happiness." I thought to myself.

I sat in my room for about 15 min until I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I struggled to say because I was still crying. I heard the door creak open and looked and saw Justin.

He sat beside me on the bed and started to rub my back. "I'm sorry Bree....i didn't realize they said that to you." "I tried to tell you." I said with my face still in the pillow.

"I know I'm sorry babe....and I didn't mean to make you cry...." Justin said upset. "I'm sorry Justin." I said looking up at him. "No I'm sorry Bree...you did the right thing." Justin said gently wiping away my tears before bringing me into a passionate kiss.

I kissed him back. Our lips were perfectly in sync with each other's....it was perfect. I felt safe, wanted, and just myself right now. I didn't want it to end but it did.

"So Bree let's just put this behind us." Justin said holding my hand. I nodded my head and hugged him really tight.

"Umm...Justin you can let go now." I said. "Yeahhh....but I don't want to." He said smirking still hugging me. "I don't wanna have to do this..." I said as I started to tickle Justin.

"Bree stop...." Justin said laughing but instead I continued until Justin got ahold of me and started to tickle me back.

"JU-JUSTIN STOP." I said laughing uncontrollably. "Im gonna pee.." I said which made Justin stop. I quickly rolled on top of him and just stared at his gorgeous face.

"I like this." Justin said smirking grabbing my hips. "I bet you do." I said getting off of him now and just laying beside him.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said before running into the bathroom. I quickly got undressed and stepped in the shower. It felt so nice...and refreshing.

After I finished my business i wrapped myself in a towel and walked back out. "DAMN BREE!!!" Justin said checking me out.

"Keep your eyes where their supposed to be....Bieber." I said smirking. "No promises Roberts." He said mocking me.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the closet and pulled out my new High waisted jean shorts and my tee that said Swag on it.

When I walked out Justin whistled at me and complemented me making me blush. "Your so crazy." I said smirking causing him to smile.

"Yeah crazy for you....." Justin said. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. Justin then walked over to me and held my hand again and said "Aubree...I have have feelings for yo----wait no....you'll find out later,this isn't the right time." He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Ok???" I said confused. "Damn boys are so hard to understand." I said walking into the bathroom to put my hair up.

When I walked out I noticed Justin was gone.... "Justin..??" I shouted. No answer. "Justin?" I shouted again. Still no answer. I hesitantly decided to go check and see if he was in the studio where he was doing his "business" last time.

I looked and saw Justin sitting down at the table. I walked in and said "heyy Justin...why did you leave me?" "Awe babe I'm sorry." He said getting up giving me a hug.

"It's ok....sooo what are you working on." I asked as I tried to peek at it. "NO!" Justin shouted which scared me causing me to jump.

"What...why?" I asked. "Because you will find out soon." "Oh and I have a special day planned for us today." Justin said smirking.

"Ohhh like what??" I asked scooting closer to him and sitting on his lap. "It's a surprise but just pack a change of nice clothes." Justin said interlacing out fingers together.

"Ohhh so it's a date then?" I asked smiling. "I guess you could call it that." Justin said releasing my hand as I went to go change my clothes.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!!! Please vote,follow,comment it really helps me! I love you all and follow me on twitter @brovlog_forever