Chapter 1.5: The Floors

This is a basic over view of the building and what they do. No, it is not just the Yogscast working there, they're working with random people of which I will not write into the story and which are not important to the plot, yet important to the imaginary world of which I have created.

Floor 12: CEO [Ridgedog, KirinDave, Lyinginbedmon] They're gods that look over the world they've created and run it with efficiency. Ridge has the most power, then KirinDave, Then Lying.

Floor 11: Marketing [Strife, Lewis, Turps, Hat films] They get the word out, they bribe the people, they get all the advertisers, they basically control what goes in and out of the building.

Floor 10: Editing [Colin] They get all the information from all the floors and crams it into one magazine every week.

Floor 9: Music [Parvis, Sparkles, Leo, Kogan] They're in charge of making overly-dramatic album covers seem that overly dramatic and advertising it in the magazine.

Floor 8: Food [Sjin, Simon] These people handle the recipes you see that are either way to healthy or way out of your league to even fantom creating. They cook the food with the sponsored item and give the seemingly simple recipe for the world to see.

Floor 7: Fashion [Rythian, Kim] They wear the designer clothes, they show off the new lines of makeup, they change the set every day and a different brand to photograph every couple hours.

Floor 6: Technology [Duncan, HybridPanda] They have the scoop on all the major tech companies before they've even announced that they've made a new phone or laptop. They're not stalkers and probably has had the most lawsuits put against them, and no, they're not affiliated with the Research or News Floors. They're different.

Floor 5: Employee's Lounge [Ravs, Zylus, Daltos] Apparently they could afford a bar, a cafe, a bakery, a couple branded restaurants to cram into a floor so why not?

Floor 4: Photos [Hannah, Nilesy] They pick and chose which of the millions of pictures they've taken goes in the magazine, they take pictures of cars, inspirational backgrounds, beautiful settings, most of the models on the fashion floor etc. Whatever goes on the cover, what makes the ads pop, what makes the news stories seem more interesting than they are.

Floor 3: News [Bebopvox, VerbalProcessing] They get all their information curtesy of the Research floor and write about all the scandalous stories for breaking news.

Floor 2: Research [Strippin, Benji] They get all the information and resources for all the floors that need them. Usually works with the News floor.

Floor 1: Lobby [Minty] Minty gets shit done. She gets all the files going from floors everywhere, being the invisible glue that holds this chaotic building together.