Must have been fate

As i walked up to the door step hoping mika my ex doesnt ashwer the door. i all ways wonder what he's doing now. who's he with. i can't get him out of my mind he's so amazing. we used to be best friend and then we became boyfriend and girlfriend after we did it he dumpd me and i was my first time; he broke up with me. why i have no idea. all i know is i haven't been myself. after i talk to this kind of creepy guy at the club. i've been kissing any guy that ask's, i've been showing my boobs and thighs; mika is the only guy that saw those parts of me when i was about to not be a virgin. i hate knowing he left me for some girl i hate knowing this zap. i used to be a good girl; i did good in school helped the poor but after he dumped me. i lost it. it's so sad because me and mika were friend when we were one year old we mate on are play dates. then we grow in to a lovey dovey thing. but his friends say i got clingy on his and pushed him away. i hate knwoing all his jerk friends are right. i lost it all of it.

"hey Kammy, i havent seen you in awhile" mika said on his door step in only boxers and hickys all over himself. i laughed at his stupid boxers with clouds on it. i used to think its cute but now its just sickening.

"hey" he said pouting at me. i rolled my eyes and flipped him off. lilttle did he know i'm been dating his brother thats in college. but i just fuck him when he's in town and have the name his girlfriend. we both know were just doing it he can even do girls in town i dont give a zap.

"is brad here" i said looking at my nails. yes i didn't want to see his hurt face. ok so he wants to be friends but its to hard and after awhile i started to hate him. and now i truly hate him.

"Yeah. come in " he said down and hurt. i stop talking to his friends which i used to hung out with.

"what the heck is she doing here babe" im guessing his new girlfriend i haven't seen him in 4 months. i looked down at my self. seeing a mini skirt and brads college t-shirt. he gave me saying im his girl.

"ugh" i said when my phone ring. i pulled it out of my braw.

"OH shit" i looked up seeing stacy here in another one of his shirts.looking tired and bored.

"im going back to bed" i giggled when you could see her bum. my phone still didnt stop ringing.

"Soo, funny story i kind of forgot about us" brad says laughing nervously. i rolled my eyes looking at the text trey my friend sent me.

"oh the horror" i said looking at my phone.

"Who are you texting" brad said grinning walking tord me.

"nobody" i said walking tord the door and opening it not looking where i'm going.

"i still rememeber your amazing in the shower" brad said leaning in for a kiss. i wanted to kiss him but not in front mika. i turned away from him not wanting to kiss him here with his family watching.

"no no no, your not going any where sexy bitch" brad said grabbing my waist and pulling me to the loveseat. he sat on it and pulled me on his lap.

"now babe where were we" brad said kissing my neck making me moan loud and my hips ace up.

"whooa babe"brad said putting his hand up my shirt. i turned around and put my legs on the outside of his.

"so brad i wanna break up" i said unbottoning his shirt and putting my hands under his wifebeater.

"no. your mine and you get me or you get nothing" brad said removin his hand from my shirt and grabbing my wrist away from his shirt.

"huh?" i kind of sad.

"the only reason i did stacy is cause you wouldn't answer your damn phone" brad said kissing me on the lips. softly but rough and of course his hands on my boobs.

......................

tell me wat u think ppl