Chapter 31: Our Desision

Joey's POV

"Tyler."

Shane said suddenly.

"What?Oh... Yes!!"

I told him smiling. Sawyer and Tyler were really close, and Tyler would do anything for us.

"Great idea babe!"

I told him, squeezing his hand. We finally pulled into my driveway, and Shane slowly made his way up my steps behind me.

"It's ok, he's not mad at you."

I said, I knew that's the reason he was being so hesitant.

"Sawyer?"

I called, opening the door.

"Did you find Shane?"

He asked walking in to see us.

"Oh thank god!! I was getting worried waiting for you guys to get back!!"

Sawyer said when he saw Shane with me at the door.

"Where were you Shane?"

He asked, and Shane looked over at me.

"Um... I had to go to my moms, she called me, and it sounded urgent, but she is fine she um... Just hurt her foot."

I said. I didn't want to lie to him , but if I told him the truth, he would probably think I was over-protective and weird, so I held back.

"Sawyer, we are pretty tired, I think we will go to bed now."

I said, speaking for both Shane and myself. We weren't actually going to bed though, I just wanted to call Tyler ASAP. And I was positive he would still be awake.

"Yeah, ok have fun and keep it down."

Sawyer winked. Shane and I rolled our eyes.

"Whatever, night Sawyer."

Shane told him laughing, and I awkwardly shuffled up the stairs behind him. We walked the hall to my bedroom. I flung the door open, taking in the mess.

"Sorry bout that."

I told Shane, as he stepped around all the clutter on my floor.

"It's fine!"

He laughed, almost tripping on my clothes.

"Ok so... Shall me call Tyler?"

I asked, and Shane nodded.

"Sure, better to get it done and over with so we can plan the rest!"

He replied. I picked up my phone that was lying on my dresser, and scrolled through the numbers until I got to who I was looking for. I pressed his name, and my phone dialed his number.

"Hey!"

His voice chirped through the phone.

"Hi Tyler, it's Joey and Shane."

I told him.

"Oh hi!"

He exclaimed.

"I see you caught the Joey?"

Tyler asked, and I assumed he was talking to Shane.

"Yup..."

He blushed, I reached over and hugged him.

"So, Tyler would you be able to do us a favor..."

I asked.

"Do you want me to be your wedding planner?!"

He asked excitedly.

"God Tyler, we've been together for like- two hours, calm down boy!"

Shane and I laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just excited!! You guys are TOO cute together! Sooo, what's the favor?"

He asked.

"Can you go on a date with Sawyer?"

Shane asked. I slapped him.

"That's not a good way of putting it!!"

I hissed.

"Um..."

Tyler's voice rang through the phone.

"I mean... I guess... He is like, one of my best friends, he's pretty hot, funny, really nice... But isn't he straight? And how is it a favor for you guys?"

He asked me. I rolled my eyes at Shane.

"Not a DATE Tyler he meant like, dinner, as FRIENDS? Sawyer hasn't really been that confident lately, and I think he needs some friends to cheer him up."

"Oh! Then of course!! Why wouldn't I want to help my best friend?!"

He laughed, and we smiled.

"Thanks Tyler!!"

We said in unison.

Now for The planning.

***Authors note Sorry I didnt update the past few days! I was sick an my medicine made me soo tired, but I'm good now!! Btw, Tyler Oakley favorited one of my tweeds and, I know it's not a big deal, but I freaked the freak out!!! Just wanted to share that with ya! (; Love You! ~Shoey Shipper