Synopsis

I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right before him and how he watched me completely disintegrate because of what he did.

What he committed. The way he betrayed me. The heart he took from me and shattered. The trust I gave him that he threw away. He ruined it all, he ruined me.

And now I'm forever broken, nothing can ever bring me back. Nothing.

As Andrew carries me away from the storm brewing inside the house, I feel like a string is attached to my heart which is attached to Gavin and as we get farther and farther away from him, my heart pulls to be closer to him.

The tears don't stop streaming down my face, not when I hear Devon yelling, or Gavin calling for me, I don't stop them as girls start exiting the house as if there's going to be a killing.

There probably will be.

Instead of fighting against Andrew, I let him take me to a car, place me in the back seat and buckle me in. I keep my eyes closed and head against the seat as both Tammy and Hailey slide in next to me, both crying as well. I can hear them.

I can hear, but it's like I have no control over my body. I blame Gavin for that. I blame him for completely destroying me in just a few short months.

And I know there will be no coming back after this.

_____________________

So this is just a synopsis of what the book is going to be about, but don't expect any updates anytime soon. I still need to finish some other books before continuing this one.

Tell me what you think?!? Love you all <3