eleven ; 011

"When we dream alone it was only a dream, but when many dream together it is the beginning of a new reality."
-Friedensreich Hundertwasser

"I can't believe him!" Peggy almost yelled as she stormed into Margo's tent. Margo let out a small shriek as she pulled the sheets up over her chest, covering everything.

"Hey, remember what I said about knocking when we first met? Well this time I do have a guy in here." Margo said in a hushed whisper, but it was too late, Bucky already woke up and rolled over to face Margo, completely unaware of Peggy's presence.

"Last night was fun." He commented with a smirk casing Margo to hit him on the arm. Margo glanced over to a furious Peggy who made herself at home in a chair while watching the two. When he saw her he copied Margo's actions, grabbing the sheet to cover his exposed chest.

"What did he do?" Margo asked with an exasperated sigh as she leaned forward, gesturing for Peggy to hand her a shirt.

"I caught him sticking his tongue down another girls throat!" Peggy yelled after Margo tugged on the fabric. Margo rolled her eyes and mentally cursed Steve for being so stupid.

"Who are we taking about again?" Bucky asked, confusion written all over his face. He managed to snag his boxers off the ground and put them on so he didn't feel as uncomfortable in front of Peggy.

"Steve." Peggy and Margo answered at the same time. Bucky nodded, angry at Steve for screwing up his chance with Peggy. Margo ran her hands down her face before looking back up at Peggy.

"I'll talk to him once I get dressed, he's got that thing with Howard today right?" Margo stated, earning a nod from Peggy who stood up and left. Margo uncovered herself and pulled some clothes on, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to see Bucky smirking at her.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning, minus the Steve screwing up his love life." Bucky commented causing Margo to laugh as she headed towards the door of the tent.

"Shut up Barnes."

Margo spotted Howard and Steve and made her way over to the pair.

"Do you and Peggy fondue?" Steve bluntly asked, Margo rolled her eyes at the fact Steve didn't know what fondue is.

"We've had some fondue, yes. Why do you ask?" Howard says, quickly glancing at Margo with a confused look. Steve looked angry, but not as angry as Peggy did this morning.

"He think you and Peggy are fon-doing each other." Margo said, getting tired of the air of confusing.

"Fondue is just bread and cheese my friend." Howard replied as he led he trio into the warehouse full of all the weapons and shields laid out for Steve to choose from. Margo ran her hands across one, she's always enjoyed the cold feeling of metal on her fingertips. "That's the thing about women, once you think you figured them out your goose is cooked." He glanced at Margo who frowned at his words.

"What about this one?" Steve said as he picked up a shield off the bottom of a cart. It looked simple, the exact opposite of the one Margo had. She took a step back and stood next to Howard, admiring the shield.

"That's made of vibranium, absorbs all vibrations. Twice as strong as steel and half the weight." Howard described the material as Steve studied it, sticking his arm through the straps on the back.

"Why isn't it standard issue?" Steve voiced Margo's thoughts.

"It's the rarest metal on earth, what you've got is all we have." Howard answered. Margo watched Peggy walk in and the assassin shot her a warning look.

"What do you think?" Steve said excitedly as he showed Peggy the shield. Margo grabbed Howard's arm and pulled him backwards as Peggy picked up a gun and shot at Steve.

"I think it works." She said before storming off. Margo stood in between Howard and Steve as the trio watched Peggy's retreating figure.

"I had some ideas for the suit." Steve said, handing Howard a piece of paper. Margo took this as her cue to leave, she was supposed to training anyways.

The Howling Commandoes had been taking down HYDRA bases left and right, and everything was going smoothly. The Colonel had them film some of their progress. Margo had gotten the idea to help Steve win Peggy back by having him put her picture in his compass. Currently, the team was standing on a mountainside. Margo was eyeing the zip line rope wearily, she was not a fan of heights. Bucky and Steve stood on either side of her, thinking about what was to happen.

"Remember when we went to Coney Island and I forced you to go on the rollercoaster?" Bucky asked Steve causing Margo to laugh and grab the Sargent's hand.

"Yeah, and I threw up."

"This isn't payback is it?" Bucky said, glancing downwards, if he fell he'd surely die.

"Now why would I do that?" Steve added with a chuckle. He rested a hand on Margo's shoulder before turning around to talk to Dum Dum Dugan.

"Remember that night when we got a little tipsy and talked about our life together after the war?" Bucky said. He glanced at Margo who was nodding, a smile on her face at the memory. "And how I promised that we'd start a family?"

"We were drunk, I'm not expecting you to want to. Right away at least." Margo said, she could've sworn she heard her heart drop. She honestly wanted to have a family with Bucky, he was such a huge part of her life.

"No, no I want to." Bucky said as he placed his hand on Margo's chin, moving her face to look at him. "Plus making the kids is the best part." Margo kissed him in attempt to shut him up, and it worked.

"We have a small window of time to do this, otherwise, splat like bugs." Some one explained. Margo couldn't focus, she was going to have a family with the one and only James Barnes.

"Well get going bugs." Dum Dum said as Steve attached himself to the zip line, Bucky, Margo, and Gabe following behind him.

A/N: Holy crap this is almost over. I plan on doing a sequel, if anyone wants to read it. It'll be called TOUCH and be based on TWS, I'll probably put up the prologue soon so y'all can find it.

If anyone has any questions just ask, it all makes sense in my head but I don't know how if I'm writing it and explaining it properly.

Btw this next chapter is going to be gr8 lmao (get out while you still can)