Chapter 1

With her black high heels in hand, Gloria enters the family mansion in the Hamptons, New York. It's 12 midnight so she didn't expect anyone to be awake let alone her ill father.

"Where have you been Ria?" I jump startled by my dad's voice, he's the only one who can be in a room without Gloria Knowing. Unless he wants to be seen, Steven Highmore can be as silent as the shadow in a dark room. Gloria wasn't expecting him to be awake. "Dad! you scared me!" John chuckles at her whiny voice cause he knows how annoyed she gets when people talk like that or sneaks up on her, that is why her guard is never down..

"Well?" Steven asks expecting an answer to his question. "I went on a date but the guy was a total asshole so I kicked his ass and went to deal with some papers at the club." She lies through my teeth. She obviously couldn't tell her father about her escapade earlier that night with Hilda concerning a manor hidden in the forest being robbed a diamond which surely costs a lot without being detected. Would you believe that from your sweet "innocent " baby?

So wishing her dad goodnight, she walks into her room, takes a relaxing bath and really inspect her latest treasure before adding it to her trove. Usually, when they go on heists, its usually to prove to these hi-tech places that their buildings are not as impenetrable as they think. They don't steal except change the position of some important things and leave their calling card. But this particular jewel has been haunting both her dreams and Hilda's so they had to save it from its prison.

For some odd reason it seemed the diamond is calling out to her. With plans of adding a platinum chain the next day, she keeps the diamond in her bedside draw and goes to sleep before her head touched the pillow.

At the Storms Villa.

Shit shit shit. The blue moon diamond was gone and it was stolen by no one other than his mate. Well technically, it wasn't stealing since it was made by the moon goddess herself for the Luna of the Storms pack. Every group of supernaturals in and out of this realm have a special piece made by the goddess for their leaders. Since the female is the balance of the male, this piece has acted as the female to balance the group or pack till the Luna is found then it bestows special gifts on the Luna. The male also have their own heirlooms. In case of Daniel's, It was also a diamond piece but in his case it was red in color.  

The previous Luna, Daniels mother could manipulate feelings and also could teleport over a wide area. She saved the entire pack from destruction during the last supernatural war and brought the to where they currently are in Storm hills. Daniel was really on edge, his wolf was pacing and growling in his head. He couldn't understand how someone could see the villa, break into it and escape before they were noticed.

His mate is the most wanted thief by the supernaturals. She's has disturbed the smooth running of many security tight facilities and this manor is known to possess most of the modern detectors and devices. 'She must be a hell of person' he thought. 'She just put a powerful alpha like me to shame and I can't allow my mate to do that, she has to be punished'.  At mention of punishment his wolf starts sending 'dirty' images of how to do that and the other part of his body starts to get tight by the second. Shaking is head to get rid such thoughts and he decides to call for meeting with the pack leaders after taking a cold shower. 

The meeting included the beta, gamma, and leaders of the various factions of the pack. It also included his mother, the acting alpha female, Regina and the council to decide on what to do about the theft. They couldn't come up with a unanimous decision since the diamond technically could only be taken by the current Luna and taking something which is yours is not really theft.

"Lets gets some rest tonight and approach this issue with new views tomorrow. I have a meeting and hopefully a huge business deal in the human world and I don't want the company to lose this great contract." He said as a way of closing the meeting.

Tomorrow was a new day and he was going to find his mate no matter what.

Next day 9:30 am

After getting the platinum chain for the diamond, Gloria drives to Oceans restaurant for a meeting with the C.E.O of Mysteries Inc.. But the uncomfortable feeling she had last night starts to resurface causing her  to remember the wet dream she had last night with a hot Adonis. It was very erotic and she was dripping with sweat and sexual frustration when she woke up this morning. She had to put the battery into her other best friend to release some tension before the meeting.

Entering the restaurant, she sits at the reserved table and wait for Mr. Johnson. 'Hope he doesn't stand me up like he did last month else this contract goes to the next best bidder'. She thinks having not forgiven him for his previous irresponsibility. She sighs, "Its gonna be a long day."

*******************************************

Hope you enjoyed the edited chapter 1

Thanks!!!!

Please add your thoughts and vote.