Chapter 4

"Am I seeing things or am I dreaming?" He said, I slapped him, "What was that for?" He asked "Just makin' sure you're not dreaming!" I said "I'm so so sorry!!" I said, "Sorry for what? It's my fault not telling you that she's back in town..." He said, "Does this mean we're cool?" I asked, "We're cool!!" He said, "Good, 'cause you're not fast enough for this!" I said, pulling out his phone, I ran out holding my drink and his phone he pulled me back "op! Hey, what was that for?" I asked, "Do you wanna get hit by a car or not?" He asked, "What? No!" I said, "Hey, Rainbow, I-I..." He said, "Yes?" I said, "I, Will Take My Phone!' He said and snatched his and my phone in my hands I completely lost guard that time!

"H-hey! Give mine back!!" I said reaching over my phone, I pouted looking at him, "Come over here and I'll give back your phone..." He said so I came forward, then he kissed me! I took a step back and covered my mouth with my hands and blushed hard, "Hey!" Lightning said, "Am I ruining a moment here?" She asked, "No you don't!" I said running towards her, "Help me get my phone back" I whispered in her ear, "Soar, give back her phone..." She said, and handed me my phone back..

"I better get going..." I said waving bye, I was half way to my house until Soarin carried me up! "Hey, put me down!!" I shouted as I wiggle trying to get out from his arms, seconds more after wiggling I was free, "Finally!" I said, then I sprinted my way back home "Bye, I still need to fix my things for school tomorrow!!" I shouted then headed back...

The Next Day...
"3...2...1... And flip!!" I shouted training the wondercolts for the championship "Okay guys, were not only cheerleaders but gymnasts... Which is totally AWESOME!! This routine is a killer thanks for all your hard work, you guys deserve a break, be back by 4:00!!" I said, everyone cheered, I headed to the locker room and changed into my proper clothes pulled out my phone and earphones and listened to 'Shine Like Rainbows' Man, this song can really bring back memories when I was still at highscholl... "Singing again I see?" Someone said from behind, I turned around unplugging my earphones from my ear and it's Soarin smirking "H-hey! How long have you been here?" I asked blushing red seeing that he might see me change... "Long enough..." He said.

"What?!" I shouted blushing even more red "Long enough to see you... Singing! Ha, I got you there!" He said then ran "Why you little! Hey, come back here and let me punch you!!" I said chasing him we ran out to the field...

The gang is there more like the whole school! Soarin is in the middle "Hey! I have a riddle for you!" Soarin said, "What is it?" I asked "It's also a question for your information..." He said, "There are four people and four chairs which order should they sit? They are you, me, Marry and Will..." He added, "You, me, Marry, and Will?" I said not so sure of myself "Wrong!" He said I thinked deeper "*Gasp* Yes!!" I said, and just as I thought Soarin kneeled down and shows a ring with a lightning on it "Will you marry me?" He asked, tears start to roll down my face in joy "Yes..." I said he took my hand and places the ring on my ring finger he stood up and...

"Oh for goodness sake... JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!!" Pinkie shouted, that made me look at her in surprise, but for one I don't think he would ever do tha-

Well... He did... I was bright red "There you go... WAY TO GO SOARIN!!!" Pinkie shouted again I was blankly staring on the ground my eyes wide open in surprise that he actually kissed me...