Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash:
"I hate you! Don't even dare try to go around me again! I trusted you! Then that you are a cheater!" I shouted my heart out tearing up badly, letting go of Soarin's hand, I ran my way to my house and I still have Soarin following behind me, I locked myself into my room, Soarin was outside, knocking, "Rainbow, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" He said, "Go away!" I shouted, "But Rainbow I-" he barely finished his sentence then I cut him off, "I said, GO AWAY!!!" I screamed my throat out. I trusted him then that I can't believe him!

FLASHBACK...
"Hey, guys can't you wait a second I need to find Soarin..." I said, "Sure Dash!" Apple Jack said, "Oh, Dashie is looking for Soarin, interesting..." Pinkie Pie teased, "Pinkie, I'm looking for because I have a question about our next routine, 'ya know Wondercolts stuff..." I said, I looked around for Soarin when I saw him, he was with somebody else, that broke my heart, but I thought that they were friends until I saw Soarin placed his arm around her, I was there frozen, he didn't notice me I don't know what I'm feeling right now... I was tearing up, but I'm trying not to, I sobbed a little then I saw Soarin looked my way, "Rainbow?" He asked, I ran away with an uncontrollable sobbing, I tripped on something, I sat, "Rainbow? What's wrong?" He asked, it's like he didn't do anything, "What's wrong? The wrong thing is YOU!" I shouted pointing him.

----ONE WEEK LATER AT THE WONDERCOLTS CHEERLEADING SQUAD----

I was looking at the window "Rainbow?" He asked, "I think there is no rainbow shining outside, more like stormy clouds..." I said, walking away... "Crash, let's go practice, you too Clipper" Spit Fire said, "Yes ma'am!" I said, running my way to the gym, "Position!" Spit Fire said, "Music!" She said, a remix I still hate the fact that ma'am partnered me with Soarin, "One..." I was brought up, "Two...", I shouted "Wondercolts, there is no competition for we are in the championship position!"

"Then Pop-up!" Spit fire shouted I jump up having Soarin to catch me, "Put me down!" I said, "Until you say why are you mad at me!" He said, "Clipper! Put her down!" Spitfire said making her way towards us, gladly Soarin put me down, "Crash in my office, Now!" She added, "Yes, ma'am!" I said, I followed her to her office.

"Ma'am I am sorry about earlier... It's just that So-" she cutted me off, "It is not about that, you see this month, I would back down as captain..." She said, "Are you saying? OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh!!!" I said excitedly jumping off my feet, "Yes, you are going to be the next captain!" She said.

---WONDERCOLTS MEETING---

"Well, I guess you all are wondering why I called out for a meeting... Well, I am going to back down as captain, and Rainbow Dash may take my place!" Spit Fire said, "And you can call her Captain Crash!" She added, well with 'Captain' on my name I'm fine...