Chapter 2

----ONE WEEK OF TRAINING----

"Break!" I shouted, walking to the locker room, grabbing a bottle of wated, "Captain, are you still not going to talk to me?" I heard Soarin talk from behind, "Boy am I exhausted, especially with the heat outside, how about call this training off for today, I'm pretty sure you are all tired, and I am to, tired of crying all night believing how can 'he' do this to me?" I said well I guess he had the idea that I was talking about him!

"Guys, it is hot out there and we had enough training for today, so see you until tomorrow!" I said, all of them shouted for joy, "Captain Crash you are the BEST!" Somebody shouted from the crowd.

I was at Starbucks with my diary, yes maybe I am too old for it but I can't just keep everything inside...

Dear diary,
       I haven't been able to write for weeks! But now I need to relax more than ever, I still can't believe that Clipper has the guts to talk to me like he did nothing! I just want to be alone no distractions, hmm how about going to the spa, I will just go on my own, I don't want my friends to know I am that, dramatic! Especially when Pinkie knows the gossip...

AT THE SPA...
Great, just great, Rarity is here... Well if she knew it would be any harm right? Just act natural...

That was so REFRESHING! I missed that sensation! Anyway I need to go back home, as I enter my house with the hi-tech password locks, wait, I forgot to delete Soarin's I'm so dumb anyway as I enter there were a lot of flowers scattered all over the couch kitchen my trophy room and basically EVERYWHERE! Tank was walking towards me he had a note he wants to give me, I grabbed it and unfolded it;

Rainbow Dash,
I'm so sorry, please forgive me... If you are asking about the other girl I am with she is my girl-

I didn't want to read the whole thing, he is basically cheating, I get it we're through! I started cleaning up my whole house not leaving a petal behind, and sended it off to Soarin with a note; "That was so sweet! But NEVER will I forgive you!" I landed on my bed crying, why am I still like this? Do I still like him? Urgh! I don't want to remember him or see him, but that seems impossible saying that he is on the team...

URGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL! Am I sad, or angry at him, do I still love him or hate him?

(Author's note: Sorry if it is not that good...)