Wish

If I were given a chance to make a wish that will surely be granted, I might ask for a rewind. A return to past that might make things in the present days be better. Maybe by then I will make wiser and better decisions.  And those decisions might make life a lot easier.

Another option for a wish if rewind won't pass would be, I will be given a chance to talk to my younger self. A simple talk to help her prepare for her future which is the present time. I will tell her to take her studies seriously and be more attentive and sensitive to her surroundings.

I will tell her to communicate more to the people around her. To be more open about her feelings to her trusted comrades.

I will tell her to never stop dreaming and she should do everything to achieve them.

I will tell her to be more open-minded and understanding in every circumstances that she will face.

And lastly, I will definitely tell her never to lose her faith to Him for He does everything for a reason and with good purpose because He won't give anybody trials that we cannot surpass. That He's just giving us lessons that will make us better and wiser.

But if it happens, will it change the person I am in the present time? Who knows? It might happen. It might not. But one thing's for sure, I learned my lessons and applying it.