THE HAUNTED HISTORY

PROLOGUE

Year 1970...

British Prince half brother Prince Kilston take with him the grudge to His Royal Highness (King) and His Highness (Crown Prince) when he had escape death from exiled execution.

Rather face the consequence of his treachery against the Royal Family of England (when he attempted to get rid his own brother for the throne) he chose to keep this wrath for himself to dream for shocking come back.

At the young age of 16, he tried his best to escape the ship where he's in and start his venture even it's a matter of Life and death. Luckily, his strong determination carried him to reach Batanes, an Island located in the Philippines.

He worked hard for 2 years of his life until he became the youngest Mafia boss. His power meet it's success when he entered Child Trafficking business. Country's young tribe member became his victims.

Year 1972...

He set his foot on the land of Ifugao in Cordillera Region, bringing fear and destruction to Ifugao Tribe. Ifugaos at that time is celebrating Hagabi (Feast) and named the first twin that was born in their tribe as the fate of their clan.

At young age of 12, one of the twins became Shaman, after 2 years of preparing for the said position, while the other one trained as Tribe warrior - They are the precious daughters of Ifugaos leader that time. When Kilston attacked Ifugao Tribe and take away the young member of the clan many ifugaos died including this twin's parents.

After witnessing how their parents killed in front of them and being taking away from their home- country, forcing them to work and earned for the murderer of their clan. Such painful events in their lives wanting them to engrave the name Kilston Polazer in their hearts.

After 6 years being a slaves from a foreign country (United Kingdom) only this twin had survived (to 20 young ifugaos that abducted from their tribe) and aim their freedom from slavery- that was the time when Prince Kilston finally achieved the throne and became the king.

One of the twin decided to enter religious life serving as a nun, while the other one devote her life on training army.

Year 1982...

After 4 years of mastering the way of unbelievable soldier, one of the twins aimed for revenge. She started with unforgivable plan by giving her own twin sister to King Kilston in exchange for a very large amount of money - enough for her to built her own army.

He wanted to have the most beautiful woman that time as his queen that has an authority to rule a monarchy and she gave him the best option among the rest. Though she knows that she had committed a sinful decision that day and on the future, she's willing to sacrifice everything for the King to pay back all the pain she had felt for the passing years.

She spent the money building her own army - a secret weapon that will serve her until their last breath. An army of skilled agents that are experts in well - made plan, using swords, guns, and highly innovative weapons. And she used innocent young men for the success of her plan.

She pledge to the grave of her parents and fellow tribe man, that until her blood is running through her veins, she will never let any of the member of Prince Kilston family find happiness. They're all going to die in her hands with full of regrets.

Ifugao, Philippines...

Year 2007...

Kasalukuyan syang nag-aalay ng panalangin bilang pasimula sa isasagawa nilang orasyon ng Alim at hudhud nang dumating ang isang dati nyang kapatid sa layunin.