25

AMETHYST WINTERS:

You never realize how much life you were given until it's taken away from you.

I laid in the hospital bed, realizing how grateful I actually am for my life and wishing that it wouldn't be taken away. I didn't want to lose Cameron, or my family, or Sage or Nick or even Tana. I wanted to escape this empty void of thoughts and be welcomed back to the real world.

But that wasn't happening. And I knew it. It was over. I wasn't coming back. Everything stops at a point in your life. It's the last thought you'll ever feel, before you realize you won't have any more. It's the last time to go over your life and look at all the things you've done that you might've regretted or laughed about. I thought about all the road trips Sage and I went on, all the fun times we had. I thought about the first time I met Cameron. I thought about the second my heart stopped when I heard he was in a coma. I remember waiting for him. I remember everything.

I could imagine everything going on, outside of my little "world". Doctors screaming. Every machine hooked up to me trying to save what's left of me. I wish I had seen the car. Got to look into the eyes of whoever realized they were taking away a life. A life of someone who could've been happy, but wasn't. I couldn't imagine myself crying right now. I couldn't imagine doing anything.

I wished my one last wish for anything that Cameron came to say goodbye. That he waited for me like I waited for him.
That, that is my wish.

-
Guys I actually like teared up writing this lol, it's not over yet though so don't think ahead of yourself ;)
-J