Watching Movie With Babe

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Jungkook asked V who was crouched on the floor going through the movies.

"Come down here and help me." V whined and Jungkook got down on all fours and crawled to V. Jungkook watched as V flipped through a bunch. "Jungkook look."

Jungkook picked up dvds then stopped.

"How about Grudge?" Jungkook asked V and V agreed.

"Sure." V popped it in and Jungkook shoved his face with popcorn.

"How does the popcorn taste?" V asked and Jungkook leaned forward and V pecked him on the lips.

"Too salty." V says and Jungkook ruffles up his hair.

V thought it would be a perfect time to mess with Jungkook. So, he got a carrot out of the fridge and waved it up high.

"Kookie bunny, do you want a carrot?" V asked Jungkook and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

V stuck it in his mouth, half hanging out and Jungkook went in between Vs legs and leaned forward enough to take a chunk out of the carrot.

"Get your own carrot." V says slapping Jungkook lightly on the arm.

"You shouldn't tease me than." Jungkooks says glaring at V. V kissed Jungkook on the lips and pulled away. 

"Movie is going to start." V says and Jungkook kissed him back. 

Sorry if it was short. Please Vote and tell me in the comments if you liked it.