Almost Kidnapped?!

I'm going to start off with these two almost kidnapped stories. I'm only 14 and they last one is pretty recent sooooo here we go!

Ok so this is one from Halloween when I was 9. My mom couldn't walk around the whole neighborhood because she had recently hurt her foot, so she was just following my in the car as I walked around the block asking for candy.

We got to this house that looked pretty normal so I knocked on the door. A tall man answered with huge creepy smile on his face and said. "Hi there come on in" I just stood there staring at the candy bowl inside.

"Don't you want to join the party?" I shook my head no as I noticed the other men inside. He gave me a candy bar, and just said "bye now" and closed the door.

It wasn't until I thought about it later that I realised I was almost raped by a bunch of men on Halloween. After I told my cousin, he was like:

"was that when you lived by ____? "

And I was like: "yea....."
and the reaction on his face. Gosh.

He said: "Oh my gosh Ela there are alot of pervs on Tate av!"

So just imagine realizing "wow I really was almost kidnapped."

Story 2

Idk how scary this one is, but we have since moved from that apartment, and back into our old home. I really like this house because of the property around it.

I was out riding my bike in front of my house when I went to inspect a fallen limb I was stopped on the opposite side of the ditch from the road looking at it, when a gray car began to slow down on the road.

It freaked me out so bad so instead of staying to find out what was going on I sped back up the driveway.

As soon as I did, the car picked up speed again and I didn't look back until I got to my house again.

So these may not be that scary to you guys but they freak e out XD.