no ones gonna read this but i wanted to see how the story ends

Your POV

I woke up to constant loud thuds on the door. I was also confused as to where I was. I guess I forgot Roc and I built a fort. "Oh my god. Who is that". I moaned. I dragged myself out of the fort to open the door and guess who it was, Jasmine. "What the fuck are you doing here" I said in the rudest tone ever. "Hoe who the fuck do you think you're talking to"? She replied. "First of all, how the hell am I a hoe when you pregnant and you don't even know who the fucking daddy is. Second of all there's literally no one else around who the fuck else would I be talking to? And third of all, what you not finna do is come to my fucking house and disrespect me the fuck?" If you couldn't tell, I liked using the word fuck. Anyways. She rolled her eyes and said "Where's Roc". "He's sleeping". "Well wake him up and tell him to come with me right now. I'll wait". "Unh uhh. Roc isn't going anywhere with you unless I go and I ain't going nowhere with you". "I just need him to give some of his blood so I can see if he's the daddy or not". "Oh well in that case....come back in 9 months dumb ass. Your baby isn't even half way developed. How you gonna tell whether its his or not"? "Look-". Before she said anything else I said "I don't have time for your irrelevance" and slammed the door in her face. "I really hope this baby is not his because I really don't want to put up with her ignorance for the next 18 years" I thought to myself. "Who was a that?" I heard Roc say in his adorable sleepy voice. "It was Jasmine, your possible baby mama" I replied. "Oh, what did she want" he asked. "She wanted you to test to see if you were the father or not." I said as I started to pick up the cushions from our fort. "Really!" He exclaimed "Ohhh I forgot that I don't have to wait until the birth to see if i was the dad" he said. "Say huh" I said with a very confused look on my face. "What do you mean?" I continued. "All I have to do is get a swab of my saliva and boom, I can see if i'm the father or not, and this could all be over" he smiled. "Oh my gosh Roc are you serious?" I cried. "You don't look too happy about this bae" he said. "Well duh ! I just called her a dumb ass for coming here to test to see if you were the dad because I thought you had to wait until the baby was born. So basically I was so rude to her for no reason oh my gosh. Im the ignorant one, not her" I cried. Roc let out a little laugh, "YN it's okay, you didn't know. It's fine. Plus if i'm not the father you will never have to see her again and just forget about it" He kissed me on the forehead. Can you call her and tell her to come back over" I asked. He looked out the window. "It looks like she hasn't left YN."
Roc and I went outside to Jasmine's car to see her crying. I gently knocked on her window. "Jasmine, would you like to come in for breakfast" I asked.

Jasmines POV

I agreed to go inside for breakfast. It was all so weird. "Jasmine, I would like to apologize for the way i've been acting" YN said to me. "I know this must be really hard for you, not knowing who your baby's father is. It's just that yesterday, Roc and I were finally beginning to fix our relationship and here you come to my house telling me you might be pregnant with my boyfriend." "You're right" I started "This is very hard for me. Even though I wasn't expecting to have a baby this soon, I've always wanted to be a good mother, and the least I could do is know who it's father is" I began to cry. YN handed me a tissue. "And Im sorry for putting you both into this situation" Roc started. "I never wanted to hurt anyone, especially you YN" He looked at YN with the deepest look of regret. Then he looked at me "and I promise if this baby is mine, that I won't leave you alone." He paused and looked down. "i've always wanted to be a great dad too, but i just thought that it would be with YN". "I never wanted to be a home wrecker" I said. "Well in your defense, you didn't know he had a girlfriend" YN said. YN and I let out a little laugh. "Well" Roc said as he clears his throat. "who wants eggs"?