I hate that I love you

"Roc, who the hell is this"? I yelled. "Um Y/N this is Jasmine. Jasmine, this is Y/N....my um girlfriend". "Girlfriend"!! Jasmine exclaimed. "Anyways". She started. "Roc remember when we had sex the other day". I started to walk away but Roc grabbed me by my wrist. "Um yeah". He said. I could tell roc was nervous because his hands were sweating and his cheeks were turning red. "Well, I'm pregnant and I think you're the daddy. But I'm not sure because I've had sex with another guy since we did". Roc didn't say anything. But I could tell he was angry. "Well um, thanks for telling me. I appreciate it. Goodbye". I feel bad for him. But at the same time I'm pissed. "Roc wait". I stared to chase after him". I ran in front of him to see him crying. "Baby". I started "I JUST FUCK EVERYTHING UP". "Bae. I'm not mad at you". "Why"? I could really see the hurt in his eyes. "Why did you even give me another chance. I'm always hurting you". "Yeah but I can tell that you are sorry". "I really am. But I don't deserve-". I interrupted him with a soft kiss. "Even though you're a asshole. And you got another girl pregnant. I guess I still love you. And Ima still support you. Wether it's yours or not". "I love you baby". He said as he started to cry. "I really do".

So I forgave Roc once again. But I really feel for him. I don't know why, but I do. "Baby"? I say. "Yes" he replies. "If the baby is yours, are you gonna leave me"? He looked at me like I was crazy. "Hell no. That girl means nothing to me". "Then why did you have sex with her". I mumbled. "I heard that Y/N". "Bae" he continued. "I only want you. I only need you. I'm the stupidest nigga in the world for cheating on you". "Roc why do you keep apologizing to me. I already forgive you". "Yeah but I want you to know that I mean it". After that he kissed me. Harder and harder and harder. Before we knew it, we were in the bedroom....

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it's super unorganized. I can't really thing of anything. Anyways. Lots of love <3