"Don't call me that. Adrien is gone in Chat Blanc." Chat felt tears threatening to fall.

"Adrien..."

"SHUT UP! THAT PATHETIC KID IS GONE NOW ITS ONLY ME!" Chat Blanc yelled as years began to pour out of his eyes.

"ADRIEN IS NOT PATHETIC! IF ANYTHING HE WAS BETTER THAN WHATEVER YOU'VE BECOME!" Ladybug yelled as Chat felt his heart break.

"NRG!" Chat grunted as he began to attack her using his claws, as she did flips and aerial moves to dodge.

With one swift move Chat pinned her on the ground. Ladybug smiled gently while staring at him. The frying pan left her grip as she laid there.

"Hey Adrien... Remember last time this situation was reversed..." Ladybug laughed remembering when they had to fight Dark Cupid.

Chat gave a sly and yet horrific grin as he pulled her face towards his for a kiss. She responded only to have him drop her head gently.

"That's gonna be the last thing you remember." Chat laughed demonically.

"CATACLYSM!" Chat Blanc yelled while raising his hand to have it close with the ancient magic.

A sudden pain hit Chat in the back as an arrow skimmed past his rib.

"HEY DON'T FORGET I STILL EXIST!" Flamboyant yelled as he somehow had a wardrobe and weapon change.

"Wha-? Since when did Tweety Bird get here!" Chat yelled as he gripped his side in agony using the hand without cataclysm. Ladybug to the chance and shoved him off of her.

Flamboyant and Ladybug quickly regrouped.

"Next time fair warning if you two kiss again." Flamboyant stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"What? Why?"

"I'm good not seeing you two suddenly kiss when I'm coming to save your life."

"Okay~y then." Ladybug shrugged as she saw Chat Blanc pulling himself together while holding his baton again with the hand not using cataclysm.

A purple Hawkmoth symbol appeared on his face.

"Finally an interesting day."

And then is was gone.

Chat huffed as he charged the two. Baton hitting Ladybug, sending her to the side. While Flamboyant sent arrows at Chat whom blocked them at great speeds.

The more arrows blocked the more steps gained.  Until there was no more space between them. Chat pinned Flamboyant against the wall while taking his new bow  and snapping it in half.

The cataclysm that still glowed in his hand was brought towards Flamboyants face.

"Usual it's kill a bird with one stone, or multiple birds. But I prefer the much easie-"

BAM

Chat dropped to the ground, with a groan as Ladybug stood behind him with a frying pan in hand.

Flamboyant let out a breathe of relief.

Ladybug grabbed a nearby item and pushed Chat's cataclysmic hand towards the object.

She then checked for an akumatized object, only to find the bracelet she gave Adrien for luck.

"Oh Adrien..." She signed to herself as she ripped the bracelet off releasing the  akuma.

"You tried to harm... Bye bye petit papillon!"

Then Paris then changed back to the same place that Ladybug had known and loved.

And on the ground laid a Chat Noir ears twitching as his eyes slowly open up to see Ladybug and Flamboyant.

"I missed you..." Ladybug smiled as she immediately hugged the darn cat.

He willingly hugged back. "Me too." Tears began threatening to fall from his green orbs.

Flamboyant gave a small smile at the two. Awkward over the situation.

"Don't you have a girl to go hug and stuff?" Ladybug awkwardly said while taking a glance at Flamboyant.

"Oh! No! I'm- I'm kind of- well you see, when a man isn't - I mean- I'm gay." Flamboyant awkwardly walked away from the scene.

"C'mon Chaton lets go back to my house." Ladybug helps Chat Noir up who seemed pretty weak still.

TBC