Chapter 1

~Hey this is my first time writing so please bear with me. I know I'm not that good but I hope you like what I wrote. So please enjoy.~

Sam POV
I sat in class like everyday as the teacher rambled on about history or something. I looked down at my sheet of paper that I had been doodling on. I sighed as I looked over at the clock. Every second that pasted felt longer as the second hand ticked down to the end of class. Once the bell rang students started to pack up their things to leave and I followed. I walked down the hall to my locker and opened it. Pieces of paper, nails and staples fell out. I picked up the papers and read them. *Go die in a hole. Filthy bitch. Eat shit, ass wipe.* I rolled my eyes as I heard chatter and giggling all round me.
I sighed and grabbed me things out of my locker and started home. I always liked to walk home even if the weather is bad. It helps me calm down and think clearly. I thought about chores that I had to finish when I got home and if I was going to see mother. I shook my head at the thought of my mother. I knew she might not be home she never is or at least not when I home. I would say that she was obsessed with her work but it's not just that. After she left my father she has been going out at night and wouldn't be back in days. When she did return she would be dead drunk and passed out on the couch. I love her but this is too much. I stopped waiting for her to come home and got a job after school everyday . It helps me relax and stop worrying about my mother all the time.

As I saw my house in sight I pulled myself out of my thoughts and pushed myself forwards. I walked though my front gate and to the door unlocking it and pulling it open. I walked inside closing the door behind me. I started for the kitchen and grabbed an apple bitting into it. As I walked to the living room I saw feet dangling off the edge of the couch. I let out a loud sigh and walked over to my mom stretched out on the couched asleep. I rolled my eyes and picked her up in my arms like a princess and carried her to her room. I quietly laid her down in her bed and pulling the blankets over her. I walked out and started my chores around the house. When I was finished I went to the bathroom to shower taking off my shirt. Starting the water I undressed completely and hopped in the shower wetting my charcoal black hair running my hands through it.
As I finished my shower and got dressed for work I walked to my moms room cracking the door open enough to peek inside. My mom still asleep tossed in her sleep. I nodded in agreement with her snoring and walked to the front door. I pulled my jacket on and shoes exiting the warm and comfort of my home heading for work.