I sat down in my seat next to Zayn and gave him a smile. He smirked back at me like he always did, making me blush. The class started up and I started taking notes like the good little boy I was. About half way through the class I felt someone poke my shoulder. I looked over at Zayn and saw him wave me to come closer. I scooted my chair closer to him and leaned my ear closer to him. He came closer also and whispered in my ear.

"Can you maybe tutor me later on this stuff? I have no clue what he's talking about and I really don't want to fail the class at the end of the year."

I looked at him and nodded slowly. Normally he doesn't have a problem in this class. Me and him had the top grades in this class. He pulled out his phone and typed something on it then handed it to me. It was the 'start a new contact page' on his iPhone. I types in my phone and my name then handed him my phone so I wouldn't be confused when he texted me. He gave it back once he was finished and turned back around to focus on the teacher. I slowly turned around still a little confused on why he wasn't grasping what we were learning, but I shrugged. No matter. That just means I get some alone time with Mr. Hotty.

After class I went home and ran upstairs to my room. I quickly cleaned my room so Zayn wouldn't come up here while it looked trashy. My mom is at work right now so I didn't have to worry about them at all. She was a doctor at the hospital and works afternoons to night. I never really see her in the afternoons. I made my bed and cleaned off my desk of random drink cans and my computer.

My phone beeped at me letting me know I got a text message and I could only assume it was Zayn, which it was.

Zayn: I'm gonna come over soon, I need your address.

Louis: Yeah sure, come whenever. 439 blahblah rd.

I fixed up the last of my makeup and went downstairs. I turned on the telly and watched random crap until I heard the door get knocked on. I got up and pulled down my skirt a little (oh yeah, Louis wears girl clothes btw). I opened the door and smiled at the hot piece of hunk in front of me.

"Hi, Louis. How are you?" He asked me in his angelic voice.

"I'm good. You wanna come up to my room to study?"

"Yeah I wasn't planning on studying outside in the hot sun." I chuckled a little at the poor joke. We went upstairs to my room and plopped down on the bed. We pulled out our books and started to go over the lesson we went over today in class.

----------------------------------

10 minutes later

----------------------------------

"You know Louis, I saw what you posted about me on tumblr." Zayn said, pushing the book back once we finished going over the little lesson. He looked over me and smirked. I gave him a shocked look because really, I was so shocked. I didn't think he'd find my tumblr, let alone read any of my post. "Don't look so shocked babe." I blushed at the nickname he gave me. He stood up and grabbed my hand, dragging me with him. He stopped near my desk and I blushed looking down. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me close to him, whispering in my ear. "I know how you want me to bend you over this desk right here. Want me to grab your hair tightly and fu.ck you hard into the desk. Fu.ck you until we break it." He kissed my neck and started to suck on a spot right below my ear. "Isn't that what you want babe?"

I slowly nodded my head at him. He tapped my bottom and grabbed my chin roughly pulling my head up so I was looking at him.

"Use your words Louis." He demanded me, looking straight into my eyes with a lustful look. I started to get excited from all of this. He was so hot and demanding.

"Yes. Yes that's what I want." He smirked at me, happy with my answer. He pulled up my shirt and started kissing me roughly. He moved his tongue into my mouth, easily dominating over me. I moaned when he bit my lip and pulled it a little. With all the kissing, I barely noticed that he started to unbutton my pants and pull them down. I kicked down the rest for him and started undoing his. After I had pulled his pants down, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees.

I grabbed his co.ck and started to pump him slowly. I gave the tip an open mouth kiss and started to lick along the veins of his co.ck. He groaned and pulled my head back to look at him. I gave him my most innocent look and smiled.

"Don't tease." He demanded. I happily complied to his wishes and sucked all of him into my mouth at once. He groaned loudly and rolled his head back. I smirked as much as I could with his thick co.ck in my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and bobbed my head, sucking him fast. He looked down at me and moaned my name lowly. After sucking him for awhile he started to throb. He pushed out of my mouth and grabbed my hair roughly pulling me up. He spun me around and bent me over my desk.

"Tell me, Louis, do you want my co.ck?" He asked me, circling the tip of his co.ck to my hole. I squirmed and nodded to his question. He didn't like that though and smacked my bum hard. "Words, Louis darling. I want to hear you beg for it."

"Please Zayn. Please fu.ck me hard with your thick co.ck. I want it so badly please." I whimpered. I crossed my arms and put my head on top of them. I pushed my bum back on his pelvic area, trying to show how much I wanted him to fu.ck me.

"How hard do you want me to fu.ck you, darling?" He teased, starting to lube up his co.ck with his spit.

"I want you to fu.ck me really hard. Want you to slam into me until the desk breaks, please." I begged. I really needed his co.ck in me right now and I think he got that because the next second he slammed into me. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. I started to tear up from the pain but honestly I loved it so much.

He started to fuck me roughly in rhythm. The desk pushed against the wall, probably soon going to leave the wall damaged, but I could care less right now about a stupid wall while I'm being fu.cked. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back onto his chest.

"Do you like being used like this, Louis? Like being fu.cked roughly like this?" I whimpered and moaned. I couldn't talk right now but I knew he knew I liked this very much. This was honestly better than I imagined when I made that post. "You like it when I pull your hair and abuse your hole like this?" He asked while changing his hip movements to hit another spot in me. He hit my prostate dead on and let go of my hair. I screamed from the pleasure and fell back down on the desk. My co.ck was throbbing and I needed that release so badly.

"I need to cum. Please Zayn, I need to cum so badly." I pleaded. He went down to grab my co.ck, but instead of stroking it like I needed him to do, he held the base of my co.ck tightly to prevent me from cumming. I whimpered. God, he can't do this to me! I needed the release! All the pleasure was just so over whelming. I screamed and moaned while he picked up the speed and thrusted harder in me.

After fu.cking me roughly for another five minutes, he let go of my co.ck. I moaned loudly while we both hit our climax. He groaned and rode out his climax in me. I kept moaning until we were both fully satisfied. He pulled out of me and before I could move, he dropped to his knees and ate me out. A long drawled out moan left my body from his actions. He kept darting his tongue inside of me and sucking around my hole. His tongue felt fu.cking amazing.

He finished getting all of the cum out of me by his tongue soon. I rolled off the desk and stood in front of him with wobbly legs. My as.s was so sore right now but I didn't care because I got to be fu.cked nice and well by Zayn Malik. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, darling. I will defiantly be over for your other post." And with that, he left grabbing his clothes and walking out. My jaw dropped from what he said. I can't believe he's actually going to go along with my post that I make on there.

I couldn't wait for next time he comes over.