Kid Flash Tribute

Just a little one-shot I came up with a while ago.
Disclaimer: I don't own Young Justice.
----------------------------------------------

A bit of everyone's heart broke that day, the day Wally died. Everyone lost something.

The team lost a a teammate and a friend.

Wally's parents lost a son.

Barry lost his 'partner' and nephew, one of the best things that ever happened to him.

Bart lost his cousin, one of his role models, a person that made him feel special.

Dick lost his best friend. Yes they were friends even though they argued, I mean what friends don't argue? Then again most friends don't send each other to their deaths. Dick would never forgive himself for that.

But Artemis lost the most that day, she lost the love of her life, the person who started her laughing again, who accepted her even after he knew who her family was. The person who got on her nerves all the time and some how got away with it.

Normally when you lose the love of your life people say your heart breaks in two, but in Artemis's case she could've sworn that when Wally died more then half of her heart died with him.

Cause when a heart breaks it doesn't break even.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked this