▪Seven▪

Amber Roberts

I roll my eyes while the therapist or whatever you call her talks about shit. This is the third session this week. My mom thinks it working but it doesn't she know I'm just putting on a show.

"Amanda, how do you feel?" Susan asks.

I turn my head to her." How do I feel about what?"

"About you and Chris relationship."

"What about it."

My mom glares at me. I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry she is acting like this." My mom spoke.

"I understand. Amanda, when you're with Chris how does it feel."

I roll my eyes. Do I look like a five you're old? I'm not slow I can understand you don't have to talk to me like that. Is what I wanted to say. But really I said this.

"I don't know safe I guess. Loved."

She nods her head while she writes in her notebook.

"Is that all?"

"I feel a whole lot of things. You want me to go into detail." I say with a little smirk.

"No that's fine."

"Can I ask you something?"

"That's what I'm here for." She adds with a chuckle.

"Is it bad that I'm dating an older guy?"

"No, you're nineteen. It legal."

"Alright, so I don't know why I'm here. She said it perfectly fine." I said looking at my mom." I'm going to go now." And with that, I stormed out of the room waiting in the car.

-----------

My mom knocks on the window asking to knock on the car.

"Amanda, what the hell was that?"

"I don't wanna be here can't you see that. Nothing is wrong with me. I slept with him a couple times so what!"

"I don't care how old you are you don't speak to me like that."

"Whatever just start the car."

She shakes her head."No, you are going to get your disrespectful ass back in there."

"Why so I can sit there while you and Susan harass me. I've answered your questions."

She rolls here eyes walking away back into the building.